By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition Coming To PS4/PS3/PSV/360/PC

archer9234 said:
Dv8thwonder said:
I remember another 'Ultimate' edition of a fighting franchise coming out not to long ago and nobody cared for that either.

Thanks to that BS manuever Capcom did. I no longer buy any fighting game right away anymore. I can finally buy Injustice now.

Huh? What? Aren't you sending a clear message to 3rd party dev/publishers that this behavior is okay by actually buying it. I don't understand this logic.

Things that need to die in 2016: Defeatist attitudes of Nintendo fans

Around the Network
TheSting said:
Seriously are they going to release it on Xbox One? It's a great game and I'd buy again just to play with the new controller.

LOL no xbox one!

Wii U 2.0

~ Mod edit ~

This user was moderated by TruckOSaurus for this post.

So PS4 will have a fighting game at launch after all? Awesome!
I think this will be my fighting game for the Vita unless there is a mainline Tekken released for it, but I won't hold my breath for it.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

kupomogli said:
TheSting said:
Seriously are they going to release it on Xbox One? It's a great game and I'd buy again just to play with the new controller.

This one looks good but the other ONE looks better.

Around the Network

hmmm... i haven't played the game yet. does it have good singleplayer?

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

its pretty obvious that this is sony money hatting the game for ps4 since it sold best on the xbox

proof theat sony moneyhatter?

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-10-07-injustice-gods-among-us-confirmed-for-ps4-but-not-xbox-one

Mr Khan said:
3rd party spite continues

Do you genuinely believe this?  

Kresnik said:
Mr Khan said:

Do you genuinely believe this?  

Quite. They shot themselves in the foot over the Wii U version initially due to the lack of promotion and the lack of DLC support. Now they blame us for that by not bringing over a subsequent version.

They're just hurting themselves, back then and now today. This is why third parties are never to be trusted. Buy their games and enjoy the good ones, but never for a moment believe that doing so has given them any ounce of integrity.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

KylieDog said:
Mr Khan said:

Injustice: Gods Among Us WiiU 2013 Fighting Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment 0.03 0.02 0.00 0.01 0.06

Looks to me like 3rd party was the one who got spited.

We don't recall the DLC fiasco with this, now do we?

The spite always starts from them. Always. Anything they get is deserved.

Edit: and before anyone makes mention of it, the only alternative to them being spiteful is them being nakedly idiotic, so there's no way to make them look good.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.