By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Beyond: Two Souls reviews are up.. 73 on metacritic

Tagged games:

CGI-Quality said:
DevilRising said:
Not surprising. It never looked all that good in the first place, and it "stars" Ellen Page.

Cool, you never though it looked that good to begin with, but Ellen Page being the star is irrelevant to reviews. Besides, if this isn't the consensus, I wonder what you'll say then, gotta find some way to save face. ;)

Nice avatar.

And if the consensus were that it's amazing, I'd still say it never looked that good to begin with, and that Ellen Page is a bad actor. Fortunately for me, the consensus seems to confirm the feeling I already got from the initial trailers of the game: that it's just another lame attempt at a "playable movie".

Me? I like video games.

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
anymore reviews?

Not for now,i will update if i come across some important review.

Raido One: 9/10

http://radioone.fm/index.php/entertainment-news/186-maximus-beyond-two-souls-ps3-review

Geek Culture: 92/100

http://geekculture.co/geek-review-beyond-two-souls/

Oh yeah, if i was OP, i'd consider changing the title of the thread to Beyond: Two Souls review scores or something as it's not about the first review anymore and that way you get more traffic as well :P

CGI-Quality said:
DevilRising said:

Nice avatar.

And if the consensus were that it's amazing, I'd still say it never looked that good to begin with, and that Ellen Page is a bad actor. Fortunately for me, the consensus seems to confirm the feeling I already got from the initial trailers of the game: that it's just another lame attempt at a "playable movie".

Me? I like video games.

Most here like video games, too. Beyond is a video game. Whether you choose to ignore that doesn't change anything. Besides, if you don't care for it, you have no need to remain here.

And there is no consensus at all. We have two reviews and most who've played the demo have said something very different from the nonsense you're spouting. But, again, this doesn't interest you, so there should be nothing left to say.

That's right Devil Rising, you. You're only allowed to contribute to this thread if you like Beyond: Two Souls, OKAY!???!111?

Jokes aside, I'm not sure if I should be scared for my metascore prediction. It's at 68 now, but it looks like there are some new reviews trickling in which might change the balance a bit. I just hope to kick ass in the league is all :P.

I rarely get these too wrong so.. => I PREDICT 77 metacritic

Around the Network

Its at an 87.86 with those 7 reviews now.

DevilRising said:

Me? I like video games.

Oh, so you should like beyond then since it is a video game

Max King of the Wild said:
Its at an 87.86 with those 7 reviews now.

Which is ~84-85 in Meta since they dont weigh shit XD

Ya'll heard it here first! 77 meta

It really is amazing from what I've played. But it's one of those where reviews will be all over and you won't know until you play it I feel.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Shit ton of scores under 7, ouchies :>

Mightve predicted too high with 77 meta