By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Beyond: Two Souls reviews are up.. 73 on metacritic

Tagged games:

pezus said:
Wright said:

You still haven't played the demo?

I'm not going to. I will get the game regardless, so I want no spoilers!

After playing the demo, you'd also think that this is an awesome game

However, spoiler free, I've found as a complaint that the game is way too easy. At least the demo is.

Around the Network
Wright said:
pezus said:
Wright said:

You still haven't played the demo?

I'm not going to. I will get the game regardless, so I want no spoilers!

After playing the demo, you'd also think that this is an awesome game

However, spoiler free, I've found as a complaint that the game is way too easy. At least the demo is.

Well... yeah, 2 of the 3 parts in the demo have absolutely nothing going on and just introduces you to the spirits controls for one part and the girls combat controls in another. I didn't try to fail during the only part it was possible to see what happened

Psh, another no metacritic receiving site posted. Besides, that only brings the avg to 8.4/10. That's just an okay game at best which is under performing for a title of this caliber.

Max King of the Wild said:
Psh, another no metacritic receiving site posted. Besides, that only brings the avg to 8.4/10. That's just an okay game at best which is under performing for a title of this caliber.

You have, in my opinion, ridiculously high standards if an average score of 8.4 is "just okay". 

Raven722 said:

You have, in my opinion, ridiculously high standards if an average score of 8.4 is "just okay". 

We're on the interwebs, so not a wonder you didn't pick up on his sarcasm. He is just predicting what a troll would say.

Around the Network
bubblegamer said:
Raven722 said:

We're on the interwebs, so not a wonder you didn't pick up on his sarcasm. He is just predicting what a troll would say.

Never doubt a man whose avatar is a dude calmly tearing off his shirt that is on fire.

attaboy said:
WolfmanSJ said:
Why put any stock in reviews at all? I love games that have metacritics in the green and in the red. Im not going to let anyone tell me what i do or dont like. Im buying beyond because im interested in it not because someone else is or isnt. I dont like halo at all but just because i dont like doesnt mean its trash and i respect its popularity along with other popular games that i dont like. Play the demo, watch some trailers and form your own opinions dont wait for metacritic to tell you whether you want it or not. Sorry about the rant i just wished people as much effort into forming their own opinion as they do refreshing metacritic.

You and me both, Wolf-brother.  I've never finished the original Bioshock despite buying it on day one.  I was bored out of my mind.  Meanwhile, for example, I've finished Red Ninja on PS2 and Bulletwitch multiple times despite their abysmal scores.  I like what I like. 

I had a similar time with bioshock. Scores are just opinions. Even if I'm in the minority I'm ok with that. Play what you want to play and don't troll other people who like games more popular than yours. The only thing that annoys me is when people start ranting about games they don't even own and have no interest in playing.

Raven722 said:
bubblegamer said:
Raven722 said:

Never doubt a man whose avatar is a dude calmly tearing off his shirt that is on fire.

lol

Oehh this just in;

Earlier today in PARIS. Hit the link for more;

http://www.news10.net/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=259769

anymore reviews?