By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Apple-Logitech pairing a potential Nintendo handheld killer - :~O

Judging by the tone of the article the Glorious Mobile Master Race already destroyed the Vita..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

lol good luck

*looks.....

Just answer me one Question.... Does it have Pokemon? Nuff Said

I think they kind of missed a few key buttons, though. Needs triggers and analog sticks. At least in the same sense as the Wii U and 3DS's.

Otherwise, this is a fail and will receive very limited support.

Something more like this from Samsung, for Android:

Or the new one released with the Galaxy Note 3:

tbone51 said:
*looks.....

Just answer me one Question.... Does it have Pokemon? Nuff Said

Yes it does. Or at least Android phones do. Lots of emulators :) I have Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire and Black on gameboy advance and DS emulators.

Around the Network

"the once dominant Nintendo handhelds", I like it that way. Then they won't know what hit them hard.
first, neither google nor apple make games. None develop their hardware thinking on games performance.
None know 1/10 of what Nintendo knows about gaming trends.
30 years...

everytime people create "optional" gimmicks they fail. So good luck. I mean seriously... who is like "Hey I want to play games on my phone RIGHT NOW let me find the controller addon first" or "hey this train ride is BOOORING thank god my controller addon is OF COURSE in my bag next to all the other survival stuff)

only hardcore phone games will buy this... Angry birds and fruit ninja do not require a controller.

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

hey did you guys know you can play the mobile games without the controller?
just saying, Jazz.

Also..

Http://image.jeuxvideo.com/imd/0/3ds_stick01.jpg

I just can't imagine people caring about mobile gaming so much??? Surely if they're that into gaming they'll get something more suitable????