By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does the Wii U have more better graphics then the PS4?

Can developers make way more better looking graphics on the Wii U, then the PS4 (after you read the OP) ?

Yes 680 35.70%

No 818 42.94%

See results 396 20.79%

Total:1,894

Hatmoza is so mean.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

I cannot read the OP, but, sure, why not, we can have a puppy, if you behave...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Wright said:
iamdeath said:
Wright said:
iamdeath said:

?? How do you KZ2 e3 against anyone, when Shadow fall has already been played by numerous people in the industry, even on stage in front of many people. KZ2 e3 was striuctly a video nothing more, not so with Shadow fall.

Yes, yes, I can pick up a controller and fake myself as I'm I was playing that fake CG video.

People have played the game icluding IGN and other major sites............

Ever heard about payed pre-reviews?

Ever hear of Aliens?

iamdeath said:

Ever hear of Aliens?

Read the thread about 8 or so posts up.

You have been had since the start pal.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

*sigh*... No... I'm sorry, but no... IF there were little magical elves working in these things that created these pretty graphics, and Nintendo just so happened to have hired on Keebler, then mabye... But no...

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Around the Network

"More Better"?

Wat?

Do not directly put 50 MB GIFs in the thread. We got complaints from people who lost appreciable chunks of their monthly data plan allotment just browsing here.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Euphoria14 said:
iamdeath said:

Ever hear of Aliens?

Read the thread about 8 or so posts up.

You have been had since the start pal.

LMAO, you don't think I know he is messing around? What do you think I have been doing? I thought it was obvious.

I don't get this. Is it a joke maybe?

Just shut it down now and maintain your dignity.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I don't think its more powerful but its not as weak as some people here want to make up.

We do not have confirmed specs for the Wii U but we know its power PC based so core for core, it is more efficient than either next gen console... They just have more cores that we know of so that gives them an advantage
While it is sad the OP is trying so hard to boost the Wii U, its just as sad that haters are pulling things out of thin air to use against it.