By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does the Wii U have more better graphics then the PS4?

Can developers make way more better looking graphics on the Wii U, then the PS4 (after you read the OP) ?

Yes 680 35.70%

No 818 42.94%

See results 396 20.79%

Total:1,894
Wright said:
Euphoria14 said:
Wright said:

Yes, yes! Keep being defensive, keep bringing videos! Have you tried the game?

No matter how you want to put it, we have Killzone 2 E3 credibility against your claims. Until the game itself is released, we shouldn't be posting gifs or images because it wouldn't be the first time they tricked us all

I am fairly convinced you're just pulling their chains.

You are right? Right?

He thinks I'm dead serious, though xD

Poor man doesn't know I've been playing with a Ps3 for a month now.

I hate you btw. Everytime I see your avatar I think Hatmoza has returned.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
WebMasterFlex said:

Damn it troll.. lol... you got me.

*Hug him* ^^

chapset said:

read the last part lol

Damn, how could I miss that!

Euphoria14 said:

This is like the sixth time I've been told I am Hatmoza, and I still don't know who Hatmoza is (or what he did), could you fill me in?

Wright said:
WebMasterFlex said:

Damn it troll.. lol... you got me.

*Hug him* ^^

chapset said:

read the last part lol

Damn, how could I miss that!

Euphoria14 said:

This is like the sixth time I've been told I am Hatmoza, and I still don't know who Hatmoza is (or what he did), could you fill me in?

He was a drunkard*. Used to have nice chats with him while drinking.

* I called him a "drunkard". Not sure if he was actually one, but I told him he was.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Wright said:
WebMasterFlex said:
Wright said:
WebMasterFlex said:

Some Killzone Shadow Fall, a launch title for PS4

Are those pics of Killzone? Cool.

Let's not forget Killzone 2 E3 before posting images you don't know how they will end up

You failed at trolling...... I know Killzone Shadow Fall is beautiful but that's the real deal. Do like most people will do, take a PS4, and try the game.

Yes, yes! Keep being defensive, keep bringing videos! Have you tried the game?

No matter how you want to put it, we have Killzone 2 E3 credibility against your claims. Until the game itself is released, we shouldn't be posting gifs or images because it wouldn't be the first time they tricked us all

?? How do you KZ2 e3 against anyone, when Shadow fall has already been played by numerous people in the industry, even on stage in front of many people. KZ2 e3 was striuctly a video nothing more, not so with Shadow fall.

iamdeath said:

?? How do you KZ2 e3 against anyone, when Shadow fall has already been played by numerous people in the industry, even on stage in front of many people. KZ2 e3 was striuctly a video nothing more, not so with Shadow fall.

Yes, yes, I can pick up a controller and fake myself as I'm I was playing that fake CG video.

Around the Network

This is literally the worst topic I've seen on this site.

the problem is the memory. wii U cant compete against 8 gb.

Wright said:
iamdeath said:

Yes, yes, I can pick up a controller and fake myself as I'm I was playing that fake CG video.

People have played the game icluding IGN and other major sites............

jonathanalis said:
the problem is the memory. wii U cant compete against 8 gb.

No, there is a lot more to a system then 1 part, the wii-u has several issues. The cpu is slow as well. A system is only as fast as it's slowest part. The low memory as well as not being as easy to develop for.

Put a monster Video card in a system was an older, slower CPU and see how much slower the benchmarks are......................

iamdeath said:
Wright said:
iamdeath said:

People have played the game icluding IGN and other major sites............

Ever heard about payed pre-reviews?