By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Silencing the Barbarians - Ryse: Son of Rome Demo (Offscreen)

Tagged games:

looks awful.. like there is nothing there..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

I have the download video... if nobody in GAF upload to YouTube I will do that

GIFs for these that can't saw the video (remember the guys in GAF like to make GIFs from the worst part... so some didn't look good).

That looks sick!

For a release day game, that's some impressive graphics.

I'll still be getting Dead Rising 3 before it, but it looks like an enjoyable 7.5 /10 and would make a good budget price buy. And considering it's a release day game - it's a prime candidate for the first line selection of Classics/Greatest Hits for Xbox One when such a thing comes into existence in 18 months or so.

Great showcase for the graphics capability of the system though.

Around the Network

Boring and repetitive gameplay.

Beautiful but a lot of tearing, bit of clipping, bad animations and hitbox, and some bugs...

But yeah, the game is beautiful...

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

ethomaz said:

GIFs for these that can't saw the video (remember the guys in GAF like to make GIFs from the worst part... so some didn't look good).

lol Lets blame GAF for something you wanted to post all along to try and get a RYSE out of people.

This sucks. I was really interested on this game but the more I look at it the more I'm conviced it will be a mediocre game.

Well, the XOne was too expensive anyways. Maybe when it is 300$ or cheaper.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Ohh the graphics are really impressive. Far better than other games on these consoles. The combat looks to have some depth no button mashing I like it. I also like the settings, the environment, the lightning, the animation is great and your character seem to be able to have a lot of different movements though obstacles. I don't get the hate behind this game it looks next gen to me. Of course there are a few bugs and some clipping but it's still in development.

I also like how MS shows their games a lot I mean A LOT! People can brag all they want but at least I get to see what I will be playing coming this winter. Killer Instinct and Forza 5 will be my first games but Ryse is shaping to be a sure bet.