By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is Beyond: Two souls really running on a PS3?

Wright said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
JoeTheBro said:
Gehirnkrampf said:
us version has some nudity cutted

That seems to have been a mistake. No censorship in US

Awesome news. Still bummed by the fact that I played the censored version of Indigo Prophecy...

Now I'll be the one playing the censored version of Beyond. What a bummer xD

We are brothers in bummeredness.

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Wright said:

What I don't understand is why your Gamertag on 360 lacks the _ xD

MAN DEM GRAPHICS

kupomogli said:
platformmaster918 said:

Actually the HD collection is the first time I'm gonna try Kingdom hearts.  I figured now is a good time since they finally announced 3 to see if I will get into it.  I've liked FF12 and all the Pokemons.  I would be willing to try them out if they're more action based.  That's one of the main reasons I'm willing to try KH HD.  Would categorize those games as fast or action based?  I just hate outright turn based RPGs and ones that required 200 hours of grinding.

They're action based.  Also up to four player in combat.  While there's a good chance that you'll never be able to pull off a combo like this on Graces F, here's a combo video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrI7i0Qu-Q0

why wasn't the badguy fighting back at all?  Other than that looks kinda like my style.  We'll see how bad the Summer drought is because between all those PS3 games I mentioned plus Watch Dogs, Killzone, Knack, Driveclub (just cause it's free), Warframe, Planetside 2, Resogun, BF4, Infamous SS, Destiny, The Order 1886, the Crew, and some more I'm sure I'm forgetting that I'm getting for PS4 I'll be pretty busy through Summer.  Not to mention the other free games I'll be getting (mainly indies at first I'm sure) on Plus I don't think I'll have much spare time.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Wright said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Wright said:

What I don't understand is why your Gamertag on 360 lacks the _ xD

That is a good question. My X360 ID was the first one I created, and I left out the _. After that I added it in, and kept it from that point on. But it was too late to change the original.

Around the Network

Didn't realize the demo was released on PSN until I saw this thread. So I promptly went ahead downloaded it. Well, promptly isn't the right term since it's over 3GB.

Anyways, the demo was absolutely incredible!!!

My daughter and fiance watched me play the entire thing and they both loved it.

Oh yeah, the graphics were incredible. Best I have seen on current gen, easily.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

The rain was breathtaking QD really knows how to make it rain

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Just played the demo, oh my God, Quantic Dream is the true secret weapon o´Sony, they rock so hard, I LOVE this game, cannot wait ofr october 8th.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Euphoria14 said:
Didn't realize the demo was released on PSN until I saw this thread. So I promptly went ahead downloaded it. Well, promptly isn't the right term since it's over 3GB.

Huh, so that's why it took so long to download and install.. huh.

I didn't know until this thread either, I'll try it out tomorrow.

Xen said:
Euphoria14 said:

Huh, so that's why it took so long to download and install.. huh.

I didn't know until this thread either, I'll try it out tomorrow.

Tell me about it.

I had it at 82% and I blew a circuit in the house (Fiance running the microwave while having a million other things running...), causing my PS3 to shut off. Then had to to start the download all over again... -.-

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!