By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is Beyond: Two souls really running on a PS3?

CGI-Quality said:
Nope. For games that I want the complete experience, I have no need for demos. :)

I thought the same, but, man, it was some sweet 20 minutes in that demo, my copy will arrive before friday, I hope I can finish GTA5 tomorrow and dive completelly on BEYOND.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
WagnerPaiva said:
CGI-Quality said:
Nope. For games that I want the complete experience, I have no need for demos. :)

I thought the same, but, man, it was some sweet 20 minutes in that demo, my copy will arrive before friday, I hope I can finish GTA5 tomorrow and dive completelly on BEYOND.

Damn i did the same... I just couldnt resist not playing it anymore after reading all these wonderful comments! Now the waiting is even worse!!!! :(

Well, that was... interesting.

I loved that demo (4 times over). I am not one to awe over graphics but my my my does this game look good. It really really stands out.

Gameplay might not be everyones cup of tea but if the game can keep up with the demo in terms of thrill, storytelling and atmosphere it more than deserves to double GTAV sales.

Seeing all these PS3 and PS4 ads on Dutch tele recently it's about time they start stuffing this game down our throats!

Would be nice if it tops Heavy Rain sales before the end of the year.

weaveworld said:
Seeing all these PS3 and PS4 ads on Dutch tele recently it's about time they start stuffing this game down our throats!

Would be nice if it tops Heavy Rain sales before the end of the year.

Heavy Rain sold around 2,6 million. If Beyond is as good as the demo, it deserves at least 3 million. But it is a very diferent and unusual game, so most of the public will bash it for not having headshots, open world, cover mechanics, free for all deathmatches, etc, etc...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Indeed.

The demo is absolutely stunning visually. Best looking PS3 IMO.

iamdeath said:
selnor1983 said:
Yes it is. Its not really techni ally impressive. Its essentially a point and click game. Just on console instead. I would expect the visuals to blow uncharted , forza horizon and halo 4 away.

Visuals dont tell a whole tech story. As a graphics demo with barely any other computations going on I would actually expect a bit better. Maybe not halo 4 cutscene level. But not far off.

The more you post, the more dillusional you sound...................... the cut scenes also look better then halo 4..................

It is clear you don;t know anything about thr technical aspects of game development. If this were an xbox game, you would be saying 360 can look as good as ps3 or better.....

No mate. Dont make yourself look forceful.

Its a technical fact that games like Heavy Rain, Indigo Prophecy and BTS have much less going on. They can concentrate on graphics. Its a fact. Theres a reason Uncharted 3, TLOU and Halo 4 dont look as good. 

Games like HR, BTS are pretty boring to me anyhow.

But visually awesome if not technially impressive. Now do those visual on a PS3 or 360 for a gam like Unharted or Halo. Now that would be impressive. Bu impossible.

@ I Am Death.

Stop following around Xbox fans and trying to supress  their opinions. Just accept some people dont like Sonys games and their Consoles as much as Xbox.

Its an OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!