By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Instead of buying 4BONE, why not buy a Wii U this holiday?

TheJimbo1234 said:
tbone51 said:
TheJimbo1234 said:
Mr Khan said:
TheJimbo1234 said:

Because I want next gen features and a console that will last 4 years...not one where people are asking if it will last 6 months.

Also to say that the WiiU has next gen graphics is a flat out lie and you know it. It does not support all dx 11 features and the memory pool is too small to be next gen.

The hyperbole here is making my head hurt.

Can you tell me how many shops have stop stocking the WiiU....
Now how common is that for a console this new?

Anddd? Yes we know WiiU sucks in sales now. So did PS3/Vita/GCN. Its been almost a year, never sell anything short or you might mistake it like people did with the 3DS (Which has Great Sales for a Dead Handheld Market Generation )

It is hilarious yet scary how people compare the WiiU to everything else. NOTHING (as in major console - why do people compare it to a handheld? It's a totally different market) has sold this badly for this long before. The PS3 was never removed from stock, and we know bad sales for this long will end up a problem eg. the dreamcast...yet that shifted 10 million units in 2 years. The WiiU looks set to fall short of that my a long, long margin.

Why do people compare Console and Handhelds Hmmmm.? Oh yeah they both are gaming devices (made to play games so use phones as an excuse). It just seems your writing off WiiU as dead and their is no hope? Nintendo has been getting hate for years now, I heard same thing with 3DS, yes WiiU worse selling, Losing Retail Support/No third Party Support, but guess what Nintendo has...? Yes Exclusives that will sell no matter what, It has 3DS making a profit. WiiU isnt going nowhere, in a few years it'll sell 15-20mil+ and you'll compare it to ps4 sales cuz there isnt anything better to do right? People Who believe Nintendo Is done and out have another one coming to them, GCN/DS/3DS all did well nuff said. 

Around the Network
TheJimbo1234 said:
tbone51 said:

Anddd? Yes we know WiiU sucks in sales now. So did PS3/Vita/GCN. Its been almost a year, never sell anything short or you might mistake it like people did with the 3DS (Which has Great Sales for a Dead Handheld Market Generation )

It is hilarious yet scary how people compare the WiiU to everything else. NOTHING (as in major console - why do people compare it to a handheld? It's a totally different market) has sold this badly for this long before. The PS3 was never removed from stock, and we know bad sales for this long will end up a problem eg. the dreamcast...yet that shifted 10 million units in 2 years. The WiiU looks set to fall short of that my a long, long margin.

The Wii U looks set to beat 10 million in 2 years by a long, long margin. It should end this year close to 7 million. Throw in mario kart, donkey kong, and smash in 2014 plus unannounced games and it's 15 million plus.

People dont care about what they dont play Daisuke

Daisuke72 said:
Cheebee said:

Excuse me, I thought it was about games not coming to WiiU, because you started with 'We know for sure the Wii U won't have...' So that's why I mentioned games not coming to PS4/X1. Had no idea you were singling out 3rd party stuff; just goes to show how little some people care about those kind of games, I guess. Also, Bayonetta 2 is 3rd party, unless Platinum's now a Nintendo dev..?

And yet you mentioned Bayonetta 2, a game which original version didn't even come to a Nintendo console, but now all of a sudden it's an exclusive you magically care about it? As you said in this post you don't give third party games the time of day to even see what they're about.

So you don't care for games unless they're Nintendo exclusives? 

That's pretty pathetic, honestly.

You're really grapsing at straws. But that's okay. I can't think Bayonetta 2 looks like a fun game because the first one wasn't on a Nintendo console? It's completely impossible for me to have played and GOD FORBID liked the original? The games you mentioned I don't care about, but not 'cos they're not on a Nintendo console. 'Cos they do not interest me. I don't know yet if I like Bayonetta 2, but the trailers make it seem like a fun game.

Same how you probably don't care about Mario 3D World or Donkey Kong Country. That's okay, different people can like different games.

Then again, -none- of this has anything to do with the original point, which was exclusive games. Whether you or I like them or not is -completely- irrelevant.

Isn't it? What exactly is your deal? I'm so confused! XD

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

tbone51 said:
Smashed said:
Absolutely not, i'll stick to my PS4. None of the WiiU titles look appealing to me.
Not big on Nintendo anymore. They're kinda rehashing the same franchise games.

No interested in X? Thats an amazing title though Everybody loves SSB too, Bayo2 Is exclusive and it looks awesome

The only game I really want is Pokemon X lol. But I don't have a 3DS, and I'm not sure if I want to drop 2 bills on a 3DS for one game.

Around the Network
Smashed said:
tbone51 said:
Smashed said:
Absolutely not, i'll stick to my PS4. None of the WiiU titles look appealing to me.

No interested in X? Thats an amazing title though Everybody loves SSB too, Bayo2 Is exclusive and it looks awesome

The only game I really want is Pokemon X lol. But I don't have a 3DS, and I'm not sure if I want to drop 2 bills on a 3DS for one game.

2DS+Pokemon and get an extra game! less than $200! Also get a 2DS and pokemon during holiday might get it for under $140!

Smashed said:
tbone51 said:
Smashed said:

Buy the third party exclusives then. Geez people is that so hard?

Aerys said:

happydolphin : I didnt buy it just for 3rd Party but it would have been a good reason to not buy PS4/One now and keep WiiU.

and no nobody could predict what was going to happen... HD + Nintendo good sales(Wii+3DS) made us believe them when they promised good 3rd Party support, it was simple.

Dr.EisDrachenJaeger : I know, i have no doubt some games will be very good next year, like X, but it wasnt enough ( maybe a real and ambitious mario 3D like Galaxy or Sunshine+ Metroid+ Kid Icarus scheduleded for 2014 would have helped but it wont happen before 2015 )

it is truly a waste of time to put faith in a company that has neglected to have a positive relationship with third parties in nearly twenty years. The DS is the major product you should be looking at from nintendo. Old tech and no need to meet requirements like a normal console. Thats the true investment.

Stop being silly^

Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
Stop being silly^

Stop calling people names, stop replying when you having nothing useful to say and stop embarassing yourself with these weak posts.

On a more serious note;

The console is just not catching the attention of the average gamer. It's no wonder too, as there is very little third party support on it, and the support there is not what most gamers want. Beyonetta, X and games like that don't appeal to gamers who like GTA, Skyrim, Halo or Gran Turismo. So it's useless.

Each one of these systems has it's own appeal, and rightly so. The WiiU doesn't have to sell better to be a good system. The Xbox One and PS4 are aimed at the same kind of gamers, but the WiiU is just too different. A lot of gamers, are into gaming because of games like GTA and Call of Duty. Those people wouldn't even be gamers if games like that didn't exist. And that specific audience, which is in the majority, will just never go for a Nintendo console.