By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Instead of buying 4BONE, why not buy a Wii U this holiday?

Somini said:

You do realise we're in a thread made by a NIntendo fan expressing his enability to understand why others could make decisions other than himself?

I am a Nintendo fan, but I'm also a PlayStation fan and an Xbox fan.

I'm a video game fanboy.

Instead of giving my post a fair and reasonable evaluation, you have used my avatar and signature to see what you wanted to see.

Around the Network

Because the one i bought last year still hasn't got anything worth playing.

Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
Only in your dreams where Kingdom Hearts 3 is a play station exclusive^

Oh no in my dreams Kingdom Hearts III is released next year and becomes the best game ever created and I have money to buy it and a PS4

Im saying you wont have to buy a PS4 to play it^

Already have Wii U since last year. Getting PS4 for Drive Club and Killzone plus I trust Sony to keep making more exclusive games for it.

I see no reason to buy an Xbox One until Titanfall... hopefully by then the price has also dropped substantially.

Around the Network

If you don't care about dem grfxx, teh PS3 has even more exclusives than Wii U! :P

But I'm really looking forward for remote play on my Vita (I just love my Vita, what can I do), so it's PS4 all the way for me!

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

spurgeonryan said:
Mines...err..kids already on layaway. A year buffer should give oniyide and myself plenty to play!

Not sure, but I hope my gf gets her oldest a ps4, since he already has a 360.

here let me translate.

i bought a wiiu as a present so i get to play it

i hope my gf buys her oldest a ps4 so i get to play it

That's great since you have a Vita. And yes PS3 is older.

Gaming consoles are an investment, you make those considering future conditions too and not only current lineups.

Anyway, so many people fighting over which games are better and saying stuff like choosing a console over another is such an obvious thing seems like a futile discussion, better express it by buying your console of choice.

On PS4 and Xbox One...

I have at least one exclusive that looks interesting, I can play with awesome controllers (I don't need a non-multitouch touchscreen), I can look forward to Dragon Age 3 and Witcher 3, I don't need to buy an extra headset, I can use an Ethernet cable, I can use 3 USB-3.0 ports, I have an optical out port.

And I won't even start with the software features...