By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Instead of buying 4BONE, why not buy a Wii U this holiday?

Daisuke72 said:
Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
Daisuke72 said:
Daisuke72 said:
Salnax said:
Don't forget that Wii U games run in glorious 1080p, whereas PS4 games run at 720p and One games at 900p.

knack 1080p

killzone 1080p

driveclub 1080p

resogun 1080p

what ps4 game is confirmed 720p?

Instead of wii u, why not buy a PS3 or Xbox 360?

Because they have clunky UI's and are still too expensive for 8 year old hardware.

$180 for a Xbox or $300 for a Wii U

Hmm....decisions, decision. 

Do you want to play Bayonetta 2 or not fool?

Why if I could play GoW3 instead?

Playing a combo oriented Hack and Slash without dodge offset should be considered criminal.

Worst thing about DmC Reboot lol.

Around the Network

I already have a PS3, I want Next-Gen hardware

Somini said:
Daisuke72 said:
Salnax said:
Don't forget that Wii U games run in glorious 1080p, whereas PS4 games run at 720p and One games at 900p.

knack 1080p

killzone 1080p

driveclub 1080p

resogun 1080p

Because they have clunky UI's and are still too expensive for 8 year old hardware.

If the PS3 is clunky when compared to the WiiU, then the same could be said when comparing the PS4 to the WiiU. You're not making much sense. Seece is right, you're just arguing for sake's sake :S

Does the PS4 let you use the Vita to operate an internet browser?

Daisuke72 said:
Daisuke72 said:
Daisuke72 said:
Salnax said:

knack 1080p

killzone 1080p

driveclub 1080p

resogun 1080p

$180 for a Xbox or $300 for a Wii U

Hmm....decisions, decision. 

Do you want to play Bayonetta 2 or not fool?

Why if I could play GoW3 instead?

Playing a combo oriented Hack and Slash without dodge offset should be considered criminal.

Worst thing about DmC Reboot lol.

You're right. It's better to play with a female character making sexual inuendos every 2 minutes. Great gameplay value there!

Like excessive gore is any better^

Just shut up and buy Castlevania.

Or you can have both and play Ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge.

And I do suggest playing TW101 if genitals aint your speed. Lol.

Around the Network

Get the ONE 4 U.

Somini said:

If the PS3 is clunky when compared to the WiiU, then the same could be said when comparing the PS4 to the WiiU. You're not making much sense. Seece is right, you're just arguing for sake's sake :S

Yes, or you could just use the vita's browser.

I thought when I bought a Wii U - I'd see less Sony trolls than in 360/One threads/forums - in the Nintendo Wi U forums.

Looks like I was wrong.

I should have known from the few times I'd been to 3DS/DS threads.

I buy most every console that comes to market - I've got DS phat, DS slim, DSiXL, 3DS, 3DS xl, wii, Wii U, a couple of 360's/kinects, Gamecube, PS2, PSX, working US and PAL SNESes, working PAL DC, PSP, working Jap and PAL Saturns, - I don't miss many of them.

But with SONY - I stopped at PSP. Because of their legion of trolling self important, self righteous fans. I don't think they realise - just like political extremists - their constant rhetoric, usually in places where it's not even called for or relevant - just drives people away. This from a guy who paid $AUD700 for a launch PSX. Since 05 - you guys have made the thought of even being slightly , tangentially associated with you - unbearable. You're actually harming Sony more than helping them.

Weren't you just advising everyone to get a PC? What if i told i have a PC for that? Shocking, huh? I know!

Fanboys made you drop Sony? Really? Lol.

Anyway yeah this thread is sad. You could have at least gone a lot more indepth if you wanted to let people make an informed decision.