By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What Insomniac thinks about the box 360

ya, that was actually funny. Shocked I missed that.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Insomniac usually have puns like these stationed throughout the game, I think they add whatever hits them then and there.

I found it funny it makes me wonder what other little jokes I've missed in games.

^did your 360 break on you??? lol (even though something $400 breaking isn't that funny)

haha that was pretty funny

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

HAHAHAHA that was funny

Mummelmann said:
Insomniac usually have puns like these stationed throughout the game, I think they add whatever hits them then and there.

i love them.  my favorite was in going commando when u land on a planet and the villain leaves.  ratchet/clank goes "y is it that we always arrive jsut as the villain leaves?"  and they both look right at you.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

soccerdrew17 said:
Mummelmann said:

i love them. my favorite was in going commando when u land on a planet and the villain leaves. ratchet/clank goes "y is it that we always arrive jsut as the villain leaves?" and they both look right at you.

Haha, yeah Insomniac is so awesome, any R&C game you play will make you laugh a lot.

ROFL!!!!!

Yeah, I love all the humor in the Ratchet and Clank games! Its stuff like that and the ridiculous weapons (and platforming!) that make these games friggin awesome!