By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What do you think that "AMAZING big title" for the PS Vita is?

What could it be?

Bioshock Vita(One which K... 21 10.00%

Grand Theft Auto Spinoff 81 38.57%

Gran Turismo Vita 20 9.52%

God of War Vita 15 7.14%

Infamous Vita(was hinted ... 29 13.81%

Metal Gear Vita 12 5.71%

Another Game(You state it in your reply) 31 14.76%

Total:209
BasilZero said:
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Stories.

This and a good western RPG is needed. Vita has rpg's, but they are all JRPG'.

Around the Network

I think that you people overestimate the "strength" of GTA or COD as portable system sellers. This is not 2005, when PSP was the only portable device out there that could have played GTA game. Now every mainstream tablet (150€) can do it, and GTA on it is what? 9,99€ Same goes for COD, and actually I think that Gameloft is ripping it quite good on tablets.

If you look at games that sold the most on 3DS, you'll notice that they are games with more "casual" appeal. Which kinda means that people that play handhelds aren't your regular COD/GTA whatever crowd.

BasilZero said:
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Stories.

This is what I was thinking too 

FF Type 0 or Bioshock, there is nothing else that fits

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

ps3-sales! said:
iamdeath said:
ps3-sales! said:
Unfortunately it's a little too late for the Vita. It's a complete flop sales wise.

I hope is an original IP make specifically for Vita.

And it didn't take long for the doom and gloomers to run into this thread. if you think the vita is dead why bother posting here?

It's not an opinion, it's more fact. It's being outsold like 10:1. I love the vita but a fact is a fact.

But...We dont care, no ? Gamecube was also a big flop ( Wii U seems to do worse ) but it was one of the best platform.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

Something first party and awesome.
Type-0 lovers - it won't be a port.