By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What do you think that "AMAZING big title" for the PS Vita is?

What could it be?

Bioshock Vita(One which K... 21 10.00%

Grand Theft Auto Spinoff 81 38.57%

Gran Turismo Vita 20 9.52%

God of War Vita 15 7.14%

Infamous Vita(was hinted ... 29 13.81%

Metal Gear Vita 12 5.71%

Another Game(You state it in your reply) 31 14.76%

Total:209
GdaTyler said:

No. The game hasn't been announced yet. It was also one in which someone was so excited that he said he almost fainted and that people would go "mental" when it was announced. It's definitely something else.

Shahid hasn't indicated one way or another whether the game has been announced yet though, right?  I haven't seen him talk about it again since that initial conversation he had on twitter.  Certainly, he's said nothing about it after Gamescom.

I'd like it not to be true, but I kind of fear it is.  Not that I dislike FM, but it's hardly what Vita needs right now.

Around the Network

The Vita has a enourmous amount of amazing titles, people just rather get AIDS than to get a Vita, everybody (except me) in the world hate the handheld from their very guts =/

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Final Fantasy Type 0 or Infamous

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

small44 said:
Final Fantasy Type 0 or Infamous

Infamous is possible since it has been hinted accidentally by Nate Fox, but not FFTYPE 0 since it would be a port.

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

Bayonetta Vita.

Around the Network

Super Mario Vita

HokageTenshi said:
Super Mario Vita

That is the best prediction yet. XD

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

GTA for Vita/Wii U

Click HERE and be happy 

badgenome said:
GdaTyler said:

lol, no.

Final Fantasy VII remake, then.

The world would implode immediately.

Half Life 3

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share