By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What do you think that "AMAZING big title" for the PS Vita is?

What could it be?

Bioshock Vita(One which K... 21 10.00%

Grand Theft Auto Spinoff 81 38.57%

Gran Turismo Vita 20 9.52%

God of War Vita 15 7.14%

Infamous Vita(was hinted ... 29 13.81%

Metal Gear Vita 12 5.71%

Another Game(You state it in your reply) 31 14.76%

Total:209

Suikoden 6.

I'd buy another Vita just for that.

Around the Network
pokoko said:
Suikoden 6.

I'd buy another Vita just for that.

You beat me too it xD

Bioshock if it ever gets made for vita.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Not an indie or a port? Oh cool so a $10 digital title :^)

Thanks Shahid for being so based. The man tweeted that he'd slap himself in the face on youtube if we weren't happy with the support the Vita is getting this year. So I hope he's warming up his slapping hand.

The Legend Of Zelda Vita

Around the Network

A Seaman sequel.

Nintendo and PC gamer

type-0

I think it is a CoD game

GdaTyler said:
RolStoppable said:
Most likely a scam.

E3 comes and goes, gamescom comes and goes, Tokyo Game Show comes and goes. But now the Vita will suddenly be getting an "amazing big title". It's not like such a game would have needed gameplay footage or even a trailer in order to be announced at a major trade show.

After E3, when asked about it, Shahid stated that it won't be announced for a while and would take a some more time to compete.

truer words have never been spoken

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Panama said:
Not an indie or a port? Oh cool so a $10 digital title :^)

Thanks Shahid for being so based. The man tweeted that he'd slap himself in the face on youtube if we weren't happy with the support the Vita is getting this year. So I hope he's warming up his slapping hand.

How the heck can you not love this guy?