By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What do you think that "AMAZING big title" for the PS Vita is?

What could it be?

Bioshock Vita(One which K... 21 10.00%

Grand Theft Auto Spinoff 81 38.57%

Gran Turismo Vita 20 9.52%

God of War Vita 15 7.14%

Infamous Vita(was hinted ... 29 13.81%

Metal Gear Vita 12 5.71%

Another Game(You state it in your reply) 31 14.76%

Total:209

it's gotta be grand theft auto or gran turismo, i reckon its gta as sony have a close relationship with rockstar atm.

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
Panama said:
Not an indie or a port? Oh cool so a $10 digital title :^)

Thanks Shahid for being so based. The man tweeted that he'd slap himself in the face on youtube if we weren't happy with the support the Vita is getting this year. So I hope he's warming up his slapping hand.

How the heck can you not love this guy?

He's nothing but empty promises.

ps3-sales! said:
Unfortunately it's a little too late for the Vita. It's a complete flop sales wise.

I hope is an original IP make specifically for Vita.

And it didn't take long for the doom and gloomers to run into this thread. if you think the vita is dead why bother posting here?

axumblade said:
Since 2K seems to have interest in the Vita (well...in a sense since Borderlands 2 is coming out on it and Bioshock may or may not come out). I would be awesome to see a Civilization game on the Vita. It's definitely immersive enough to keep you playing for hours at a time.

Otherwise, I'd say it's probably GTA for the Vita since the PSP games were some of the best selling games for the system.

Thats brilliant, a Civ game on vita would work so well. I loved CIV V and would love it on my vita.

It won't be anything that big. Infamous or something of that level. (I mean not big sales wise. I'm not offending infamous)

Around the Network
iamdeath said:
ps3-sales! said:
Unfortunately it's a little too late for the Vita. It's a complete flop sales wise.

And it didn't take long for the doom and gloomers to run into this thread. if you think the vita is dead why bother posting here?

It's not an opinion, it's more fact. It's being outsold like 10:1. I love the vita but a fact is a fact.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

ps3-sales! said:
iamdeath said:
ps3-sales! said:

It's not an opinion, it's more fact. It's being outsold like 10:1. I love the vita but a fact is a fact.

Again what does it have to do witht his thread? we don't need it repeated in every thread, it is totally off topic, get it?

iamdeath said:
ps3-sales! said:
iamdeath said:
ps3-sales! said:

Again what does it have to do witht his thread? we don't need it repeated in every thread, it is totally off topic, get it?

True, I digressed. :(

So if I had my wish for a huge vita game, it'd be Call of Duty. Like, an actually good call of duty game. With scaled back visuals but 60 fps, same multiplayer, decent campaign, made by the internal team. This game would help the vita sell a lot even though I myself am not a big cod fan.

Just for me? Probably infamous. or a new IP

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

angry birds 2 free on all devices, costs 1 dollar on vita.

JoeTheBro said:
Panama said:
Not an indie or a port? Oh cool so a $10 digital title :^)

Thanks Shahid for being so based. The man tweeted that he'd slap himself in the face on youtube if we weren't happy with the support the Vita is getting this year. So I hope he's warming up his slapping hand.

How the heck can you not love this guy?

Some people can only enjoy a game if they check the case first and it says something like Activision or EA.  I feel kind of bad for them but I'm very glad not everyone is like that.  Generalizing games based on who made them rather than how good they are is something I will never understand.

On topic, Bloodrayne 3.