By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Shuhei Yoshida: No Comment on 3DS Competition; Aims to Boost PS Vita With Games and PS4 Remote Play

happydolphin said:
Euphoria14 said:

Yes, you are right and everyone else is wrong. We got that already.

People want to discuss the other portion of the answer. The part that is 95% of the answer. Obviously that is wrong.

So I will leave the thread as it is clear any of my contributions will just be belittled, as shown with you claiming I don't understand how to interpret the words written in the interview.

Thanks though. I will try to better myself for the next go round.

You are fine, just stop telling people they are off topic or have an agenda or that the thread went to shit.

Please and thanks.

The thread did go to shit and a lot of your posts were indeed off topic.

You keep saying sony doesnt see Nintendo as competition etc. But nothing Yoshida said in OP even remotely comes close to what you were saying.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
iamdeath said:

And the value of mind was showing how poor your post was, point?

Point is that you are playing a game of antagonism, it's boring for everyone and doesn't lead to any kind of constructive discussion.

it's borderline  trolling and you should be ashamed of it.

Again, what is your point, you keep replying, and doing the same thing? See the hypocrisy in that?  Pot, kettle come to mind. dont like it ignore my post.

happydolphin said:
iamdeath said:

The PsP was not a success?? Ps3 was beaten by it's competitors?

Either way both were successfull.

people saying "Because your not first in sales your not a success" don't live in reality.

Just leave.

Your arrogance is disturbing.  This isn't your thread, this isn't your forum, despite what you want.  You've completely destroyed any chance that anyone will discuss what Yoshida was talking about and now you're telling people to leave?  Bloody hell.  

Shinobi-san said:

You keep saying sony doesnt see Nintendo as competition etc. But nothing Yoshida said in OP even remotely comes close to what you were saying.

If you look at OP it's quite clear that Shuhei is completely ignoring the 3DS as a competitor. When asked directly what his answer to the sales discrepancy between the Vita and the 3DS and what he will do to remedy it, he completely side-stepped the question and went on to explain how the Vita will make its own way regardless of what the 3DS does.

HOW IS TALKING ABOUT THAT OFF TOPIC?

Shinobi-san said:
happydolphin said:
Euphoria14 said:

Yes, you are right and everyone else is wrong. We got that already.

People want to discuss the other portion of the answer. The part that is 95% of the answer. Obviously that is wrong.

So I will leave the thread as it is clear any of my contributions will just be belittled, as shown with you claiming I don't understand how to interpret the words written in the interview.

Thanks though. I will try to better myself for the next go round.

You are fine, just stop telling people they are off topic or have an agenda or that the thread went to shit.

Please and thanks.

This, so much this, amazing how nintendo fans jumped right in like sharks when he never even said anything , some issues there lol.

Around the Network
pokoko said:

Your arrogance is disturbing.  This isn't your thread, this isn't your forum, despite what you want.  You've completely destroyed any chance that anyone will discuss what Yoshida was talking about and now you're telling people to leave?  Bloody hell. 

Yes, I sure am. Of all of us, I believe I have so far spoken the most about not only the actual topic (3DS competition), but also the means to achieve a Vita self-fulfilling strategy.

So yes, I permit myself to put people back in place when they wreck a thread and blame it on others.

happydolphin said:
Shinobi-san said:

If you look at OP it's quite clear that Shuhei is completely ignoring the 3DS as a competitor. When asked directly what his answer to the sales discrepancy between the Vita and the 3DS and what he will do to remedy it, he completely side-stepped the question and went on to explain how the Vita will make its own way regardless of what the 3DS does.

HOW IS TALKING ABOUT THAT OFF TOPIC?

?? that's a massive leap of logic to determine what he was thinking whern he said that. Sorry but more BS. He is simply saying the 3ds they are not concerned with them regarding sales, thei plan is to focus on getting vita to sell better, Everything else is paranoid fanboy banter.

happydolphin said:
pokoko said:

Yes, I sure am. Of all of us, I believe I have so far spoken the most about not only the actual topic (3DS competition), but also the means to achieve a Vita self-fulfilling strategy.

So yes, I permit myself to put people back in place when they wreck a thread and blame it on others.

Yes who exactly have to put back in their place LOL? No one has even bothered listening to your rants.

iamdeath said:

?? that's a massive leap of logic to determine what he was thinking whern he said that. Sorry but more BS. He is simply saying the 3ds they are not concerned with them regarding sales, thei plan is to focus on getting vita to sell better, Everything else is paranoid fanboy banter.

"Sony Worldwide Studio President Shuhei Yoshida isn’t too interested in talking about the direct competition against Nintendo’s 3DS, but he has clear ideas on how to increase the installed base of the PS Vita, as he stated in an interview on Gamesindustry International when asked on what he plans to do to catch up to the 3DS.

We don’t necessarily talk about catching up to the 3DS – but we’d like to increase the installed base of PS Vita. "

In other words, they are not going after the 3DS, but are carving their own market. They are making their own way.

It's on topic.

Shinobi-san said:

He's got to know that.  He has to know that.  NO ONE can be that poor at reading comprehension.  He's just trying to turn this into a thread where he can hold the 3DS up while dogging the Vita.  There exists no other rational explaination.  The context of what Yoshida was saying, that it does them no good to worry about the 3DS at that point, is as plain as day.

We're just looking at a guy who wants to flame the Vita no matter what.