By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will there be a $199 Wii U bundle on black friday?

Black Friday always has some amazing deals, is it possible that Wii U will be marked down that low? I think there is a possible chance that the NSMBU+Luigi U bundle will be $199. If this happens how big of an impact will it have?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

Not a chance. Nintendo is probably taking a loss on it at $300. The only way that it would be sold for that low is if it fails to pick up during the holidays, and stores drop the price to clear out their inventory.

Nintendo Network ID: Flanneryaug

Friend Code: 4699 - 6552 - 3671

Add me! :)

There is a much better chance of 3DS deal.

Flanneryaug said:
Not a chance. Nintendo is probably taking a loss on it at $300. The only way that it would be sold for that low is if it fails to pick up during the holidays, and stores drop the price to clear out their inventory.

Im pretty sure its retailers that drop prices on black friday, I could be wrong tho

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

It wont drop 100$ 0-0

Around the Network

2DS for $99!!!

It will probably come with a $50 giftcard. It will help, but still be more expensive than the 360/ps3 which are still getting better software support than it.

I'm sure they will have it bundled. Get the Zelda System with NSMBWiiU for $300.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Maybe $250. No $200

I got my PS3 at Wal-Mart for $400 plus a $100 gift card back in 2007, I think. I got my nephew an Xbox 360 for $300 plus a $100 gift card back in 2011. I don't see why there couldn't be such a deal, somewhere. Probably would just be at select stores, though. It wouldn't do much for Nintendo unless they go all out and spread awareness about the console, though. People just don't know it exists. Then again, there's tons of people that don't know about Xbox One or PS4, either. The thing is, Microsoft and Sony are going to make sure people are aware. Good advertisement plus a great Black Friday deal would work wonders for Nintendo.