By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: PlayStation 4 gets graphically definitive version of Watch_Dogs

fatslob-:O said:
richardhutnik said:
Flanneryaug said:
Flanneryaug said:
I was really looking forward to getting the Wii U version of this game, but Now I won't since Ubisoft isn't putting any effort into it.

How do you know that they are not putting in any effort for a AAA game on all versions ? Geez these statements are an eyesore to the whole gaming community.

I know that they are not putting in any effort if the Wii U version is only "on par" with the current gen version.

Companies aren't interested in putting a lot of effort into things, just for the sake to make it really stand out.  The world doesn't center around the Wii U, and it is viewed by companies like Ubisoft as current generation, so they map to that, not the PS4/ONE for graphics and so on.

I told them but they tried to use me as a scape goat instead and plus what ubisoft said is pretty much final.

What I said is a truism about all third-party stuff pretty much.  They have next to little investment to make a particular version stand  out, unless they get moneyhatted.  They work with what they have, and try to do the best they can.  But, they don't go through huge hoops to advantage one console maker, or try to set back one for another to make it worse.  They dont' do that.  They have deadlines and so on to get to.

Around the Network
pezus said:
pezus said:

That's a whole lot of back-and-forth. Take it to your damn walls, pl0x

Sure whatever you say. 

Checked your walls. I don't see a conversation!

That's cause i'm not famous enough around here. 

MohammadBadir said:
Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
Someone get BlackB0nd of this forum for the love of all that is holy lmao^

Who the hell is blackb0nd ? Oh and don't go around making acusations. 

a PC gamer who acts all "WiiU is last gen ripoff huur durr"

so yeah, pretty similar to you.

Doesn't mean that I'm the same as him though. 

You guys have the same speech pattern, sooo ....

Ubisoft will make the PS4 and XB1 identical for the right amount of money, or even if Microsoft conditions the publishing rights.

Of course there will be parity, going both ways. It's the only business strategy that makes sense, unless one console flops on a WiiU level. Otherwise, what in the world do publishers have to gain by releasing a MP title on PS4 that is way better than Xbone, or a MP title on Xbone way better than the PS4 version?

Around the Network
MohammadBadir said:
"Meh."

what a nice way of getting people to buy your games.

seriously, why the fuck do 3rd parties act like they WANT the WiiU versions of their games to fail?

What was it that Reggie said of the launch lineups for the One and PS4? It's funny considering the majority of the games on both those lineups are 3rd party titles. Reggie basically told a bunch of major 3rd party developers that he thinks their games are "meh". It's a wonder why they don't think highly of the WiiU. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

He's talking about his competitors and half of those games are on the WiiU^

Do people not use logic?

Again they got a deal with Sony for this game. It wouldn't be said if their deal was with Microsoft. Same as Respawn saying Titanfall for Xbox One because of teh cloud lol

Blood_Tears said:
But it's not September 29th yet where MS releases the tech info, I just can't wait for the truth to come out....

WHat would the "truth"matter if the developers can't take adbvantage of it? If they were saying the XB1 version was heads and shoulders above the other console versions then perhaps we could believe there is some kind of "truth" that MS is holding secret tech info regarding the XB1.

ethomaz said:

Zero999 said:

lol at your text interpretation. "WII U IS PRETTY MUCH IN BETWEEN".

you need to continue the reading "maybe closer to current-gen than next-gen"

In numbers:

PS360: 1
PS4/Xbone: 10

Wii is ~3

MAYBE means maybe. it's more like ps360 = 0  wii u = 4/5/6  ps4/xone= 10