By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: PlayStation 4 gets graphically definitive version of Watch_Dogs

fatslob-:O said:
MohammadBadir said:
MohammadBadir said:

Sounds like your mad alright so it must mean that I did struck a nerve LOL. Showing your weakness before the fight even started and such a shame that my opponent already forfeited. 

you remind me of those guys in 80 commercials.

i'm not mad, you apparently are though.

The WII U is weak deal with it. If I'm mad then you must neverland hoping that the gods at nintendo can give a lift to the wii u hardware LOL. Hahahaha it's funny to see warriors from all sides go at it. 

whatever makes you sleep at night.
no offence but you take this console war WAY to seriously.

You've being exposed son. Just deal with your insecurity LMAO. I'm having too much fun pulling your strings buddy and your being played like a puppet XD. Hahahaha, all of this drama and crying coming from you is too hilarious. 

This pissant just used the word exposed, thats the line you shall not cross.

Around the Network
Flanneryaug said:
Flanneryaug said:
I was really looking forward to getting the Wii U version of this game, but Now I won't since Ubisoft isn't putting any effort into it.

How do you know that they are not putting in any effort for a AAA game on all versions ? Geez these statements are an eyesore to the whole gaming community.

I know that they are not putting in any effort if the Wii U version is only "on par" with the current gen version.

Companies aren't interested in putting a lot of effort into things, just for the sake to make it really stand out.  The world doesn't center around the Wii U, and it is viewed by companies like Ubisoft as current generation, so they map to that, not the PS4/ONE for graphics and so on.

richardhutnik said:
Flanneryaug said:
Flanneryaug said:
I was really looking forward to getting the Wii U version of this game, but Now I won't since Ubisoft isn't putting any effort into it.

How do you know that they are not putting in any effort for a AAA game on all versions ? Geez these statements are an eyesore to the whole gaming community.

I know that they are not putting in any effort if the Wii U version is only "on par" with the current gen version.

Companies aren't interested in putting a lot of effort into things, just for the sake to make it really stand out.  The world doesn't center around the Wii U, and it is viewed by companies like Ubisoft as current generation, so they map to that, not the PS4/ONE for graphics and so on.

I told them but they tried to use me as a scape goat instead and plus what ubisoft said is pretty much final.

Someone get BlackB0nd of this forum for the love of all that is holy lmao^

Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:

Who the hell is blackb0nd ? Oh and don't go around making acusations. 

Around the Network

article makes no sense or theres some typos

PC can hit up to 60fps 1080, but I think they are aiming for parity with PS4- 0_o  so they want to make the PC version equal to PS4 how can ps4 be greater then PC

Both hit 30fps easy. I think Xbox One suffers a few dips from 60fps. PS4 is pretty smooth. Definitive version- thought it was confirmed  ps4xb1 would be released at 30fps if xb1 can hit 30 fps easy than how is the ps4 the definitive version?

my take the typo is 60fps it should read xb1 suffers a few dips from 30fps, and that the resolution of the xb1 version isnt 1080p (since only the resolution hasnt been confirm for both consoles but the fps was) but somewhere in the 900s and its then upscaled

Play Me

You said the word exposed, you've obviously watched that silly youtube video, you calling people clowns, dont play dumb.

a PC gamer who acts all "WiiU is last gen ripoff huur durr", calls people clowns, and says the word "exposed" a lot.

so yeah, pretty similar to you.

MohammadBadir said:

a PC gamer who acts all "WiiU is last gen ripoff huur durr"

so yeah, pretty similar to you.

Doesn't mean that I'm the same as him though. 

pezus said:

That's a whole lot of back-and-forth. Take it to your damn walls, pl0x

Sure whatever you say.