By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: PlayStation 4 gets graphically definitive version of Watch_Dogs

fatslob-:O said:

If I need to see a psychiatrist then you need to stay in that insane asylum forver cause no doctors can cure that disease called "neverland" LMAO.

i need to go to an insane asylum because i think you're making  a big deal about pitty things?

get real.

Around the Network
MohammadBadir said:

If I need to see a psychiatrist then you need to stay in that insane asylum forver cause no doctors can cure that disease called "neverland" LMAO.

i need to go to an insane asylum because i think you're making  a big deal about pitty things?

get real.

Your the one making a big deal about it but instead your programming from nintendo just won't let it die down LMAO.

Your the one making a big deal about it but instead your programming from nintendo just won't let it die down LMAO.

what exactly am i making a big deal out of? i'm telling you to calm down.

Lol the derail is strong in this thread. Just so you guys know, I have spreaded the love evenly and reported both of you. No offence, just trying to make friends with the mods you know, paid protection, yada, yada.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

darkknightkryta said:
Is that "meh" part true?

“If you pump the PC to its maximum there are things in the filtering and rendering that I think are possible on high-end PCs that are pretty amazing. Wii U is pretty much in-between – it’s neither of them, not current-gen, maybe closer to current-gen than next-gen.” Ubisoft creative director Jonathan Morin

Actual quote... yes the other quotes are also flawed.

Around the Network
eFKac said:
Lol the derail is strong in this thread. Just so you guys know, I have spreaded the love evenly and reported both of you. No offence, just trying to make friends with the mods you know, paid protection, yada, yada.

finally.

MohammadBadir said:

what exactly am i making a big deal out of? i'm telling you to calm down.

Your making a big deal about the wii u's power when I stated that it was weak now go keep following the lines of code from nintendo LOL and I'll tell you to stop acting like a clown. 

MohammadBadir said:
eFKac said:

finally.

He reported you too LOL.

Locknuts said:
Here's an actual quote from the creative director regarding the Wii U version from mynintendonews.com:

“I think it’s even going to be a bit better. If you pump the PC to its maximum there are things in the filtering and rendering that I think are possible on high-end PCs that are pretty amazing. Wii U is pretty much in-between – it’s neither of them, not current-gen, maybe closer to current-gen than next-gen.”

So it's just as everyone suspected. A bit better than current gen but noticeably worse than next gen.

Quick, hide this thread from johnlucas!

MohammadBadir said:
eFKac said:

finally.

He reported you too LOL.

yea, i have no problem with getting banned again, but i hope to god you do too.

This user has been banned by Axumblade in regards to several posts in this thread...