By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - [RUMOR] Gamingblog.fr: Developers Disclose Problems with Xbone Drivers

DonFerrari said:
J_Allard said:
iamdeath said:

Wait so neogaf debunks bad x1 rumour has to be ture? But the oroginal rumour is false because?

Can you calm down and rephrase this in something readable please?

Meaning that when GAF were debunking xbox positive rumour you (and others MS supporters) were skeptical about it and when MS posted that a lot of people were talking about the systems without knowing everything it would mean GAFers.

There goes double standards.

Except you don't find me in any secret sauce/rumor BS threads unless it is joking about the amount of secret sauce. So he can try again, maybe the 3rd time he whines about this mystical double standard with a member will be the charm ;)

Around the Network
Ronster316 said:
Wow...... the marketshare that Microsoft took from xbox/ps2 to 360/ps3 really does have sony fans shitting their pants doesn't it.

The Gaf/vgc SDF have been relentless in the lead up to this new gen.

Gonna make sonys financial demise all the more sweeter for me, cheers folks.

Hahahahahaha. I like yours style man. I hope that's being sarcastic lol.

It's just that simple.

Ronster316 said:
Wow...... the marketshare that Microsoft took from xbox/ps2 to 360/ps3 really does have sony fans shitting their pants doesn't it.

The only ones worried are MS, thus all their uturns. MS could not beat sony at their absolute incompetent worse...they don't have that luxury this gen.....

Sony's financial demise? You will be sorely dissappointed on that front as well.

DonFerrari said:
J_Allard said:
iamdeath said:

Wait so neogaf debunks bad x1 rumour has to be ture? But the oroginal rumour is false because?

Can you calm down and rephrase this in something readable please?

Meaning that when GAF were debunking xbox positive rumour you (and others MS supporters) were skeptical about it and when MS posted that a lot of people were talking about the systems without knowing everything it would mean GAFers.

There goes double standards.

How about we stop generalizing Xbox fans. A lot of us don't believe this secret sauce shit.

iamdeath said:
J_Allard said:
Azerth said:
according to someone on neogaf

Originally Posted by xdr

I know gameblog (I'm French) they're familiar with making those kind of news... Everything is (probably) fake. They always pretend they have "their sources" but it's always a copy/past (translated) from a foreigner article (here this one: http://www.edge-online.com/news/powe...formance/#null) pretending it's from "their sources"...

They are full of shit, don't give any credit to those guys, honestly.

Also they don't have an Xbox One, the X1 on this article http://www.gameblog.fr/news/38501-la...log-les-photos is a fake, they even admit it "il s'agit pour le moment d'un mock up. Impossible donc de l'allumer" which means "for now it's just a mock up. So it's impossible to turn it on".

Gameblog being gameblog, copying other websites, days/weeks after, pretending it's from their sources... Pathetic. :/

Aaaaand that about wraps this thread up. Kudos to GAF for actually seeing through some Xbone FUD.

lol

Yeah it is kind of easy when they post links to show why it is false. But keep reaching.

Around the Network
MB1025 said:
iamdeath said:
J_Allard said:
Azerth said:
according to someone on neogaf

Originally Posted by xdr

I know gameblog (I'm French) they're familiar with making those kind of news... Everything is (probably) fake. They always pretend they have "their sources" but it's always a copy/past (translated) from a foreigner article (here this one: http://www.edge-online.com/news/powe...formance/#null) pretending it's from "their sources"...

They are full of shit, don't give any credit to those guys, honestly.

Also they don't have an Xbox One, the X1 on this article http://www.gameblog.fr/news/38501-la...log-les-photos is a fake, they even admit it "il s'agit pour le moment d'un mock up. Impossible donc de l'allumer" which means "for now it's just a mock up. So it's impossible to turn it on".

Gameblog being gameblog, copying other websites, days/weeks after, pretending it's from their sources... Pathetic. :/

Aaaaand that about wraps this thread up. Kudos to GAF for actually seeing through some Xbone FUD.

lol

Yeah it is kind of easy when they post links to show why it is false. But keep reaching.

Links to what? More rumour and speculation? keep reaching indeed.

iamdeath said:
Ronster316 said:

The only ones worried are MS, thus all their uturns. MS could not beat sony at their absolute incompetent worse...they don't have that luxury this gen.....

Sony's financial demise? You will be sorely dissappointed on that front as well.

Worried? I don't recall Microsoft firing thousands of it's work force as well as selling buildings in order to stay a float.

Nsanity said:
iamdeath said:
Ronster316 said:

Worried? I don't recall Microsoft firing thousands of it's work force as well as selling buildings in order to stay a float.

I don't recall microsoft profiting from their XBOX division yet. And MS is worried, why else would they change thier "vision"? Microsoft noticed that PS4 had the most pre-orders and hype. Explain to me why microsoft 180 and change their "vision"

Nsanity said:
iamdeath said:
Ronster316 said:

Sony should sell more of their buildings and build more of those Silicon Valley HQ. :D

Nsanity said:
iamdeath said:
Ronster316 said:

Sony is not going anywhere, they are turining it around, and will be fine.......deal with it. MS is worried, they flip flopped on x1 so fast you could feel the wind. Sony caught MS with their pants down, now they have the mose expensive, and weaker console going up against playstation WW, with no big head start..... Sony has nothing to worry about.