By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - [RUMOR] Gamingblog.fr: Developers Disclose Problems with Xbone Drivers

Imaginedvl said:

The website gameblog.fr is usually biased toward Sony but even without that; the end of the article is kind of ridiculous when they are talking about publishers not wanting to offend hardware makers and downgrading other version of the games... It is kind of nullify the validity of the article for me and it looks like a random post.

That being said, rumors or not it would be expected in my opinion and at the beginning of a console life cycle developers will certainly face a lot of these issues with drivers/APIs... Also, we all know they crafted this driver from scratch few months ago so I'm expecting to be quite buggy at first :)

Sure?

Around the Network

Unnamed negativre article about x1??? Same posters come here and say baseless..

But if it's secret sauce and some kind of magical Second GPU or power about the x1?? Who are the first ones to agree? LMAO.

fatslob-:O said:

Bottomline, evidences are all what keeps the world going and you don't have any to continue your claim plus I couldn't give a rats arse about your claims on that website so yeah you'll likely fail to win any arguements in the future if you keep this up.

I see... Well good luck with all your argument battles, win/lose stuffs etc... I'm not interrested anyway. esp. with you as you need "evidences" (lol...sorry but it is kind of funny...) I'm not going to waste my time for that; just take my words as perception (if you still need "evidences" to prove that it is REALLY my perception; I suggest you stop talking to other human beings)...

I'm here to talk about the OP. so yah, gameblog.fr is kind of biased usually and this looks like homemade rumors :)

ethomaz said:
Imaginedvl said:

The website gameblog.fr is usually biased toward Sony but even without that; the end of the article is kind of ridiculous when they are talking about publishers not wanting to offend hardware makers and downgrading other version of the games... It is kind of nullify the validity of the article for me and it looks like a random post.

That being said, rumors or not it would be expected in my opinion and at the beginning of a console life cycle developers will certainly face a lot of these issues with drivers/APIs... Also, we all know they crafted this driver from scratch few months ago so I'm expecting to be quite buggy at first :)

Sure?

What is this supposed to mean exactly? Other than rumor or people making things out of their ass I mean?

Imaginedvl said:

What is this supposed to mean exactly? Other than rumor or people making things out of their ass I mean?

This means what Yosh said "not everyone is like that" = "somes are like that"... so the issues exists.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

Imaginedvl said:

This means what Yosh said "not everyone is like that" = "somes are like that"... so the issues exists.

Hum yah fair enough.
It is believable that some developpers who favor or even are looking for good relationship with one hardware maker would do that to do not antagonize them; it makes sense.

So here we go again.

If it is rumors that are against the XB1 = must be true

If it is rumors that are for XB1 = have to be "secret sauce" and therefore discredited no matter the source.

And of course if this is brought up, we are "too thin skinned" or "defensive".

OT : So, if it is really drivers, they can send the game out at a little lower spec and send out updates after launch.

landguy1 said:
So here we go again.

If it is rumors that are for XB1 = have to be "secret sauce" and therefore discredited no matter the source.

OT : So, if it is really drivers, they can send the game out at a little lower spec and send out updates after launch.

Ohhhh no... nobody said this rumor is true

ethomaz said:
landguy1 said:
So here we go again.

Ohhhh no... nobody said this rumor is true

I think you need to read the comments left in this thread(not necesarily yours).  Many have clearly indicated that it has to be true "because there are so rumors" or because(you) "NOT EVERYONE" must mean that some do.

kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:
kowenicki said:
Yay.

Rumour of unnamed developers and spurious vague problems with drivers.

Deliciously vague but good enough eh?

No doubt this was on gaf 10 minutes previously to your thread here?

Relentless.

Rumor about Ubisoft and (EA or Activision).

And?

Rumour. Full stop. 

But don't let me stop you, there must be more negative rumours out there for you to post.  You are on a roll today. Go get 'em tiger. 

He is always on a role. Some one should give him the XBOX ONE Number 1 fan Award. You would think he is with all the articles.