By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - [RUMOR] Gamingblog.fr: Developers Disclose Problems with Xbone Drivers

This France site posted this article talkin about two big publishers (the France one is Ubsoft for sure) and something similar to what the Edge sources said about Xbone games.

http://www.gameblog.fr/news/38402-xbox-one-des-developpeurs-confient-des-problemes-avec-les-dr

I used Google Transalate... so anybody can suggest a better transalation

Expected for November 22, Xbox One is about to invade the shelves. In the meantime, developers cravachent to finalize titles available at launch. And according to our internal echoes some developers, some problems emerge ...

And sources from two very large global publishers (one French and one American) emphasize meet current problems with the drivers for the next gen console from Microsoft.
Technological dilemma

Result, according to our information, the two studios would face a dilemma with their technical Xbox One. Either provide a turning point in 1080p and 30 frames / sec game ... either do 900p but now the 60 frames / sec.

If this issue was not resolved before the release (imminent), arbitration would then probably be done for the fluidity of the experience, at the expense of resolution. A choice that could also affect the PS4 versions of these games. Indeed, to avoid offending a manufacturer, publishers may prefer to market identical versions. Technically.

Do not forget, however, it is common to encounter technical problems at the beginning of the life cycle of a machine he had to learn to tame. Remember the chaotic early days of the PS3. Let's just hope that this can be corrected or bypassed as soon as possible.

One thing is certain, their launch, the Next Gen consoles already can not compete with today's PC ...

Just to add Ubisoft news about the downgrade in PS4 version of Watch_Dogs give some points to that article.

Take it with a grain of salt.

Around the Network

sad, very sad dude.

kowenicki said:
Yay.

Rumour of unnamed developers and spurious vague problems with drivers.

Deliciously vague but good enough eh?

No doubt this was on gaf 10 minutes previously to your thread here?

Relentless.

Rumor about Ubisoft and (EA or Activision).

And?

kowenicki said:

Rumour. Full stop.

But don't let me stop you, there must be more negative rumours out there for you to post.  You are on a roll today. Go get 'em tiger.

Yesterday I was on a roll... today I'm busy... this is my third thread (the DR3 one get closed because CGI beat me).

BTW Shu hinted some weeks ago that some developers are like the article described.

well, there is probably some truth behind these driver problems, i just don't think that all these rumours are all false. chance is high that most are true and not false because the sites only post them when they think their source is reliable. pretty obvious because nobody would visit the sites anymore if they would only post false articles.

but not really sure if that is really the reason why the ps4 version of watch_dogs will have 30fps...i mean, if there are two companies who seem to love each other it is sony and ubisoft. 

Around the Network

Probably the same reason why Ryse has been downgraded graphically and they are having frame rate problems with Dead Rising 3.

kowenicki said:
Yay.

Relentless.

It's quiet amusing how fans of the Xbox are quick to dismiss anything negative said by developers about the X180. Unnamed and rumours are the words used to defend their precious box. So how come when Unnamed,rumoured and complete bollocks statements about secret sauce,DGPU,Phantom Clouds,Bandwidths and Audio chips are readily accepted and held as the gospel truth????????

We know the PS4 is about 40% more powerful than X180. This is confirmed. Time to move on. There are good games/services coming out on the Xbox so stick to that rather than this fruitless endevour of matching the PS4 graphics power or trying to lessen it!

Do not listen to kowenicki and his regular bias attitude.

I know this website they are serious and famous in France, i trust them.

Ashadian said:
kowenicki said:
Yay.

Relentless.

It's quiet amusing how fans of the Xbox are quick to dismiss anything negative said by developers about the X180. Unnamed and rumours are the words used to defend their precious box. So how come when Unnamed,rumoured and complete bollocks statements about secret sauce,DGPU,Phantom Clouds,Bandwidths and Audio chips are readily accepted and held as the gospel truth????????

We know the PS4 is about 40% more powerful than X180. This is confirmed. Time to move on. There are good games/services coming out on the Xbox so stick to that rather than this fruitless endevour of matching the PS4 graphics power or trying to lessen it!

It is quite amusing how people try to link ps4 problems to xbox's problems.

Ex Graphics Whore.

So, there is nothing more to complain against XOne, so lets say the problems or let downs from PS4 are MS fault.

That´s a new low in game jornalism.