By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - [RUMOR] Gamingblog.fr: Developers Disclose Problems with Xbone Drivers

I'm guessing this has to deal with Watch Dogs.

As I said about over 9000 times before: Developers will not make a superior version of a multiplatform game that looks so damn much better it will put the console to shame, the exception being next gen systems vs current gen. Low and behold this "source" claims that as I said before. So while there might be better be shadows or something along those lines for the PS4 version of Watch Dogs, they will be equal in overall looks and frame rate,

So once again as I've stated over 9000 times before: You're either buying a PS4 for the exclusives or your buying a XB1 for the exclusives. Multiplatform games will be nearly identical. I expect the same every gen.

This is good for both sides. The selling point of the system should be the games, not some slightly touched up graphics. We have a PC for those things.

It's just that simple.

Around the Network

Hey ethomaz, you might want to lay off of these negative xbone articles will ya and plus kowenicki is right about this being a rumor on a non-reputable gaming site so unless they are big I won't take take this too seriously.

The website gameblog.fr is usually biased toward Sony but even without that; the end of the article is kind of ridiculous when they are talking about publishers not wanting to offend hardware makers and downgrading other version of the games... It is kind of nullify the validity of the article for me and it looks like a random post.

That being said, rumors or not it would be expected in my opinion and at the beginning of a console life cycle developers will certainly face a lot of these issues with drivers/APIs... Also, we all know they crafted this driver from scratch few months ago so I'm expecting to be quite buggy at first :)

Imaginedvl said:
The website gameblog.fr is usually biased toward Sony but even without that; the end of the article is kind of ridiculous when they are talking about publishers not wanting to offend hardware makers and downgrading other version of the games... It is kind of nullify the validity of the article for me and it looks like a random post.

That being said, rumors or not it would be expected in my opinion and at the beginning of a console life cycle developers will certainly face a lot of these issues with drivers/APIs...

How do you know if the webiste is biased to sony ? Some evidence will greatly help out that claim, no ? 

kowenicki said:
Yay.

Rumour of unnamed developers and spurious vague problems with drivers.

Deliciously vague but good enough eh?

No doubt this was on gaf 10 minutes previously to your thread here?

Relentless.

Yes of course, any developer giving away an insider info would love their names attached to it. It's not like MS could sue them or something. It's not too hard to try some logic here and there in your thought process everynow and then, is it? 

Apparently misterxmedia is more credible than those gaming sites. After all xboxone fans vacariously defended dgpu rumour all the way through....how many pages?

Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz

Around the Network
fatslob-:O said:
Imaginedvl said:

That being said, rumors or not it would be expected in my opinion and at the beginning of a console life cycle developers will certainly face a lot of these issues with drivers/APIs...

How do you know if the webiste is biased to sony ? Some evidence will greatly help out that claim, no ? 

Because I said so lol. I'm reading gameblog.fr a lot (I'm french, living in Canada) and I found this website being usually biased in their articles.
I do not care about what you think about my claims or not... At the end it is a matter of oppinion so I do not even understand why you are starting an argumentation about that. Just deal with it.

Imaginedvl said:
Imaginedvl said:

Because I said so lol. I'm reading gameblog.fr a lot (I'm french, living in Canada) and I found this website being usually biased in their articles.
I do not care about what you think about my claims or not... At the end it is a matter of oppinion so I do not even understand why you are starting an argumentation about that. Just deal with it.

@Bold Hahahaha. 

Giving an opinion to show bias isn't evidence so your point about using opinions to prove bias is moot. At the end of the day you have no evidence therefore failed to make your claim stand up to anything so too bad.

Imaginedvl said:

@Bold Hahahaha. 

Giving an opinion to show bias isn't evidence so your point about using opinions to prove bias is moot. At the end of the day you have no evidence therefore failed to make your claim stand up to anything so too bad.

What the hell are you talking about... I did not fail to show you anything as I'm not really interrested into doing that. I simply do not care what you think about my claims...Having you arguing with me about what I think about another website is already funny enough...

Evidences... lol you sir are not real :)

Imaginedvl said:
Imaginedvl said:

@Bold Hahahaha. 

What the hell are you talking about... I did not fail to show you anything as I'm not really interrested into doing that. I simply do not care what you think about my claims...Having you arguing with me about what I think about another website is already funny enough...

Evidences... lol you sir are not real :)

Bottomline, evidences are all what keeps the world going and you don't have any to continue your claim plus I couldn't give a rats arse about your claims on that website so yeah you'll likely fail to win any arguements in the future if you keep this up.

kowenicki said:
Yay.

Rumour of unnamed developers and spurious vague problems with drivers.

Deliciously vague but good enough eh?

No doubt this was on gaf 10 minutes previously to your thread here?

Relentless.

Do you work for MS? You are almost always the first one in these threads deflecting any blame from MS. If this were sony...something tells me you would be singing a different tune. Stop being so sensitive...This is not the first report like this, good chance there is some truth to it. It is not a conspiracy. It's normal early in the lifecycle.