By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Potentially an amazing upcoming game cancelled for WiiU

carlos3189 said:
Didn't LEGO Star Wars sell best on Wii? Also, The Force Unleashed sold pretty good on Wii and, if I'm not mistaken (I could be), The Force Unleashed 2 sold better on Wii also..

i think PS2 still has the highest selling version of any of the Lego SW games. FU1 for Wii did all right but sold less than PS3 or 360 version. FU2 flopped on WIi hard, dont know where your getting that from

Around the Network
Th3PANO said:
fireburn95 said:
Looks quite nice initially but makes sense - shooters are just not for wii u - especially exclusive

It wasn't cancelled cause of the Wii U, it got cancelled cause of the Star Wars shift from Lucas to Disney, this is Disney's fault. but yeah, blaming Nintendo for everything makes sense I guess....

nintendo is the disney of video games. 

..i win.

not much of a fan of the setting.

I like this type of shooters though, but being star wars universe, ruins it for me.

May not have been good, but it looked like it could have been.

Damn shame, that could have been an actual system seller if released exclusive to the Wii U.

Around the Network

A Star Wars game on WiiU ? How could that work after Disney purchase of LucasFilm ?

The article make us believe that LucasArts would not produce any game for any platform at all and is ending.

Tiltscreen control is amazing for flight games. This could have been the most amazing Star Wars game since that lightsaber WM+ game that also never happened.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Well star wars battlefront 3 is coming =p.

kitler53 said:
Th3PANO said:
fireburn95 said:
Looks quite nice initially but makes sense - shooters are just not for wii u - especially exclusive

It wasn't cancelled cause of the Wii U, it got cancelled cause of the Star Wars shift from Lucas to Disney, this is Disney's fault. but yeah, blaming Nintendo for everything makes sense I guess....

..i win.

If Nintendo was the "Disney" of video game ,they would have to have a seperate studio devoted to creating "mateur movie games"

So you fail ;p

Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
kitler53 said:
Th3PANO said:
fireburn95 said:

..i win.

If Nintendo was the "Disney" of video game ,they would have to have a seperate studio devoted to creating "mateur movie games"

So you fail ;p

retro and monolith soft. 

..i always win.