By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Potentially an amazing upcoming game cancelled for WiiU

It looks alright.

Around the Network
fireburn95 said:
Th3PANO said:
fireburn95 said:
Looks quite nice initially but makes sense - shooters are just not for wii u - especially exclusive

It wasn't cancelled cause of the Wii U, it got cancelled cause of the Star Wars shift from Lucas to Disney, this is Disney's fault. but yeah, blaming Nintendo for everything makes sense I guess....

I didnt say it is there fault - but it is kinda there fault, they built an ecosystem of family oriented games and platformers, which is fine, however star wars wouldn't sell on wii u as well as lets say that star wars game on kinect

That is false. This is the spritual successor to Rouge Squadron which is a million selling franshise on Nintendo platforms. 

fireburn95 said:
Th3PANO said:
fireburn95 said:
Looks quite nice initially but makes sense - shooters are just not for wii u - especially exclusive

It wasn't cancelled cause of the Wii U, it got cancelled cause of the Star Wars shift from Lucas to Disney, this is Disney's fault. but yeah, blaming Nintendo for everything makes sense I guess....

I didnt say it is there fault - but it is kinda there fault, they built an ecosystem of family oriented games and platformers, which is fine, however star wars wouldn't sell on wii u as well as lets say that star wars game on kinect

N64 and GC had a Star Wars game at laucnh or soon after it and they didn't do bad....If this would have been a launch game or 2013 game it would have sold more then Lego City.

Incubi said:
fireburn95 said:
Th3PANO said:
fireburn95 said:

That is false. This is the spritual successor to Rouge Squadron which is a million selling franshise on Nintendo platforms. 

oh never heard of it, but does kinda look like star wars lol

Didn't LEGO Star Wars sell best on Wii? Also, The Force Unleashed sold pretty good on Wii and, if I'm not mistaken (I could be), The Force Unleashed 2 sold better on Wii also..

Around the Network

oh ok rogue squadron is a star wars game just googled it damn me lol

that looks like the ideal star wars game in a perfect world

So this is one of the projects Lucasarts were working on before they died?

Looks amazing. I'm heartbroken.

EA? This game might've a chance being released on PS2