By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Potentially an amazing upcoming game cancelled for WiiU

Retro and Monolith Soft dont do any of those things.

Around the Network

I'm a complete Rogue Squadron nut so I love it! I bought my Wii mainly to play RS 2 and 3, since I've never had a GCN. If Wii U got Mario Kart U, this game and a Metroid (even just Trilogy HD) I'd buy it this spring. God I love this series!!

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:

Eh, I'd say that fits right along with your comparison.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Forget the Wii U, it's a crime if this game is cancelled at all. I'd rather see it ported to other consoles than cancelled.

It looks like a Rogue Squadron successor though, except for all the FPS stuff, but I can deal with that. ;-; Now I am sad.

outlawauron said:

Eh, I'd say that fits right along with your comparison.

Retro reboots old Nintendo franchises and makes Donkey Kong.

Monolith Soft makes RPGs.

Around the Network
the_dengle said:

Forget the Wii U, it's a crime if this game is cancelled at all. I'd rather see it ported to other consoles than cancelled.

It looks like a Rogue Squadron successor though, except for all the FPS stuff, but I can deal with that. ;-; Now I am sad.

Everything got cancelled so this line of thought is "Broken Borken"

the_dengle said:

Everything got cancelled so this line of thought is "Broken Borken"

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

I mean, they could decide to reuse the assets they already had finished, right?

Petition, kickstarter, anything? I think this project would have a rush for elite backers, I know I would be one!

Carpe diem!

Quite informative article about why LucasArts fell apart...and honestly, after reading it, it seems to me that it is much better this way, or else there would be much more casualties due to incompetence of their upper management.

the_dengle said:

It's nuts really. Beside LOZ:WW, Rogue Squadron 2 STILL looks good even to this day and a simple HD treatment would be enough to make it look like a current gen title. 

Dat Factor 5 wizardry