By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Potentially an amazing upcoming game cancelled for WiiU

Almost like... Wind Waker^

LoL.

Around the Network

Meh, it'll probably still come out, just not exclusive to Wii-U. In fact, knowing EA atm, it might not even be on Wii-U at all. Probably a good thing though. That way it would actually sell more than 3 copies. :/

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

It was canned completely^

DialgaMarine said:

Meh, it'll probably still come out, just not exclusive to Wii-U. In fact, knowing EA atm, it might not even be on Wii-U at all. Probably a good thing though. That way it would actually sell more than 3 copies. :/

Rogue Squadron 2 sold over a million as a GC launch title. This could have been an actual system seller. Try again.

oniyide said:
carlos3189 said:
Didn't LEGO Star Wars sell best on Wii? Also, The Force Unleashed sold pretty good on Wii and, if I'm not mistaken (I could be), The Force Unleashed 2 sold better on Wii also..

i think PS2 still has the highest selling version of any of the Lego SW games. FU1 for Wii did all right but sold less than PS3 or 360 version. FU2 flopped on WIi hard, dont know where your getting that from

Ok, Wii has the best selling Star Wars game (LEGO Star Wars), The Force Unleashed on Wii is only .15 million behind the PS3 version, and both Clone Wars games on Wii outsold both versions of Force Unleashed 2 on PS3 and 360!

Around the Network
Th3PANO said:
fireburn95 said:
Looks quite nice initially but makes sense - shooters are just not for wii u - especially exclusive

It wasn't cancelled cause of the Wii U, it got cancelled cause of the Star Wars shift from Lucas to Disney, this is Disney's fault. but yeah, blaming Nintendo for everything makes sense I guess....

this makes no sense cause dusney has a decent relationship with NIntendo. It be the developer who be ocnvincing DIsney they don't want to make a Wii U version.

Cobretti2 said:
Th3PANO said:
fireburn95 said:
Looks quite nice initially but makes sense - shooters are just not for wii u - especially exclusive

It wasn't cancelled cause of the Wii U, it got cancelled cause of the Star Wars shift from Lucas to Disney, this is Disney's fault. but yeah, blaming Nintendo for everything makes sense I guess....

this makes no sense cause dusney has a decent relationship with NIntendo. It be the developer who be ocnvincing DIsney they don't want to make a Wii U version.

a lot of games got canned cause of the closing of lucas arts...and who closed it? right, disney.....so it's logical, I never stated anything about Disney being anti nintendo

carlos3189 said:
oniyide said:
carlos3189 said:
Didn't LEGO Star Wars sell best on Wii? Also, The Force Unleashed sold pretty good on Wii and, if I'm not mistaken (I could be), The Force Unleashed 2 sold better on Wii also..

i think PS2 still has the highest selling version of any of the Lego SW games. FU1 for Wii did all right but sold less than PS3 or 360 version. FU2 flopped on WIi hard, dont know where your getting that from

Ok, Wii has the best selling Star Wars game (LEGO Star Wars), The Force Unleashed on Wii is only .15 million behind the PS3 version, and both Clone Wars games on Wii outsold both versions of Force Unleashed 2 on PS3 and 360!

i was wrong about Lego, never said Force Unleased sold bad on WIi just that it didnt sell the best. And YOu said FU2 sold better on Wii which was flat wrong, instead of admitting you were wrong you brought in the Clone Wars game that had nothing to do with what you intially said.

fuck, why do always good looking games get cancelled.

oniyide said:
carlos3189 said:
oniyide said:
carlos3189 said:

i was wrong about Lego, never said Force Unleased sold bad on WIi just that it didnt sell the best. And YOu said FU2 sold better on Wii which was flat wrong, instead of admitting you were wrong you brought in the Clone Wars game that had nothing to do with what you intially said.

Instead of worry about being right and wrong and the semantics over what he said that you misunderstand how about you two try and just effectively communicate the idea you want to about how well software does on the hardware?

Come on people, if you have a misconception and somoene is pointing it out to you try and understand what it is they're saying mkay? Too many stupid arguements from that sort of thing.