By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360: 6 Things it Does Better

Solidar said:

First of all, Sony has NOT won any format war. BR is owned by MANY companies to begin with, secondly DVDs still own 90%+ of the market. Also, HDDVD is not 100% dead anyway, they still have 2 major exclusive studios and will be around as long as they do. Next, PS3 HAD to have more price drops than 360 to compete, and it has changed more SKUs in 1 year than the 360 did in 2 years. You are the one that is an idiot, just look at your name on this site. I got news for you little boy, I am 28 years old, have multiple college degrees, and have been playing video games longer than you have been alive. You call me an idiot again and you are gonna look really stupid wearing your ass for a hat...

Around the Network

YAY! Go ssj12!

PooperScooper said:
Solidar said:

First of all, Sony has NOT won any format war. BR is owned by MANY companies to begin with, secondly DVDs still own 90%+ of the market. Also, HDDVD is not 100% dead anyway, they still have 2 major exclusive studios and will be around as long as they do. Next, PS3 HAD to have more price drops than 360 to compete, and it has changed more SKUs in 1 year than the 360 did in 2 years. You are the one that is an idiot, just look at your name on this site. I got news for you little boy, I am 28 years old, have multiple college degrees, and have been playing video games longer than you have been alive. You call me an idiot again and you are gonna look really stupid wearing your ass for a hat...

That is not the only post where I said how long I have been playing douchebag.

ssj12 said:
Solidar said:
PooperScooper said:
Actually you never said you have been playing since you were 5. You said you were playing before I was born. That was my point. You don't know math. Idiots would have been able to pick up my point. You are getting a little upset. Another age defining trait. I didn't know 28 year olds threatened little kids on the internet. You silly E-BULLY

Actually, you might want to do re-read all my posts moron, because I did say that I have been playing since I was 5.

Cut the crap NOW before I perma ban you. So far all your posts have been WORTHLESS trolling. 

Considering how mauch you have been gloating abot your college classes you are taking why not use that intellect and actually post something intelligent. 

That Sony fanboy is the one that started the flamewar, NOT ME. I don't see you saying anything to him even though he is trolling a lot more than me, and he is the one that started this BS. Are you a Sony fanboy too and just supporting him or something?

@ Solidar

Are you asking to get banned?

Around the Network

Solidar how is stating the fact that adding a mic with the console wasn't as great as it seems because it attracted lots of dim wits and preteens that I've had to mute trolling. How is saying that you shouldnt have said "sony fanboys" because some of them were nintendo fanboys trolling? how is saying that these aren't compelling reason for some people to buy the system trolling? EDIT: You know what... SSJ I'm sorry I took this guys bait I'll just be the more mature little boy and ignore him from now on. If that threat was directed towards me I just ask you to look at my posts in this thread and see I was contributing to the original post.

Solidar said:
ssj12 said:
Solidar said:
PooperScooper said:
Actually you never said you have been playing since you were 5. You said you were playing before I was born. That was my point. You don't know math. Idiots would have been able to pick up my point. You are getting a little upset. Another age defining trait. I didn't know 28 year olds threatened little kids on the internet. You silly E-BULLY

Actually, you might want to do re-read all my posts moron, because I did say that I have been playing since I was 5.

Cut the crap NOW before I perma ban you. So far all your posts have been WORTHLESS trolling.

Considering how mauch you have been gloating abot your college classes you are taking why not use that intellect and actually post something intelligent.

That Sony fanboy is the one that started the flamewar, NOT ME. I don't see you saying anything to him even though he is trolling a lot more than me, and he is the one that started this BS. Are you a Sony fanboy too and just supporting him or something?

You need to calm down mate; surely someone of your apparant intellect should be able to rise above the childish arguments and insults of kids? Apparantly not, guess youre not as smart as you suggest.

Anyway, on topic, the list itself is ridiculous as Im pretty sure many people have pointed out already. 360 with its amazing online bro...oh, it doesnt have one..

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

What a surprise, he banned me, oh no. Good thing I got a screenshot of his personal message where he shows what a douchebag he is, and how he is a Sony fanboy and will protect other Sony fanboys and ban non-Sony fanboys. I will be sending it to ioi to let him see just what kind of moderators he has on this site.

I know I said I would ignore him but this is directed towards him to help him.

If I were you I would give up. You insulted a mod. You should do what I did and apologized. Who knows maybe it isn't too late. Apologize for the way you acted. There is a difference between me and you. I was calling you an Idiot. I took my warning. You started getting very vulgar and demeaning. You started attacking a whole group of people.

PooperScooper said:
I know I said I would ignore him but this is directed towards him to help him.

If I were you I would give up. You insulted a mod. You should do what I did and apologized. Who knows maybe it isn't too late. Apologize for the way you acted. There is a difference between me and you. I was calling you an Idiot. I took my warning. You started getting very vulgar and demeaning. You started attacking a whole group of people.

the sad part is he fails to realize I owned an Xbox 360 and I still borrow my friend's 360 to paly w/e game that is released that interests me. Last game I payed through was Forza 2 and I'm considering borrowing one of my friends' console for LO. Not sure though the game doesnt seem that great... should I? opinions on the game?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453