By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360: 6 Things it Does Better

PooperScooper said:
Oh and if you were so educated as you say you are. You would know IQ doesn't mean anything.

It grades how you precive things not how smart you are.

My IQ = 144.

You wish that was your IQ, but online BS tests dn't count dumbass. You get tested for IQ when you are a kid and it is professionally done. Also, IQ means EVERYTHING as it lets you know how INTELLIGENT you are. If your IQ is below 100 it means you are not able to learn things very well. Below 80 is considered mentally retarded. 150 and above = genius level.

Around the Network
Solidar said:
PooperScooper said:
Solidar actually I don't care about forming sentances. I just care about facts and points.

You really want to know my age I'll tell you.

I wasn't aware you were playing games when you were 4 years old.

I was playing games at 5 years old douchebag on the Nintendo Entertainment System released in the United States in 1985 when I was 5 years old as I was born in 1979. Apparently you can't do 1st grade math. 28 years old - 23 years gaming = 5 years old when I started. Just stop, you are really making yourself look worse than the billions of other dumbasses in this world.

See thats how you are an idiot. You said you were playing games before I was born. Now you are an idiot who doesn't know math. If you are 28 and you were playing games before I was born that means you must have been playing since you were 4. Which means I am 4 years younger than you. which means 28-4 = 24. I turn 24 March 28, so I knda jumped the gun.

PooperScooper said:
When have I said Sony gets 100% of the market if Sony wins? All I said is if Sony wins that = more BR players sold more BR movies sold more HD TVs sold which is an accurate statement. Now your age is really showing. You expect me to believe a 28 year old idiot would make such a hollow threat like that?

12v Fernwood Dr. Bolingbrook Illinois 60440 come to my house please. Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh Please come.

Actually, I live in Missouri, so I would love to come beat your ass for you. However, I am not going to drive almost 400 miles to do it when I can't be sure that is your real address, because anyone would be retarded to post their real address on an internet forum for everyone in the world to see...

PooperScooper said:
Solidar said:
PooperScooper said:
Solidar actually I don't care about forming sentances. I just care about facts and points.

You really want to know my age I'll tell you.

I wasn't aware you were playing games when you were 4 years old.

I was playing games at 5 years old douchebag on the Nintendo Entertainment System released in the United States in 1985 when I was 5 years old as I was born in 1979. Apparently you can't do 1st grade math. 28 years old - 23 years gaming = 5 years old when I started. Just stop, you are really making yourself look worse than the billions of other dumbasses in this world.

See thats how you are an idiot. You said you were playing games before I was born. Now you are an idiot who doesn't know math. If you are 28 and you were playing games before I was born that means you must have been playing since you were 4. Which means I am 4 years younger than you. which means 28-4 = 24. I turn 24 March 28, so I knda jumped the gun.

OMFG, do you not know how to fucking read??? I have said all along that I was 28 years old and playing games since I was 5 you fucking moron douchebag loser bitch. Shut the fuck up already or I will be visiting you and beating the shit out of you. I am sick of listening to your bullshit already. Jesus christ...

@ solidar

Well, you said he ws dumb, so it must be true. Go beat his ass! OR you could just Shut the Fuck up, and get a life.

Around the Network

Actually you never said you have been playing since you were 5. You said you were playing before I was born. That was my point. You don't know math. Idiots would have been able to pick up my point. You are getting a little upset. Another age defining trait. I didn't know 28 year olds threatened little kids on the internet. You silly E-BULLY

You are so,right! The ps3 sold more consoles than the 360 after 1 yr. sales w/a higher price pt.(BLU-RAY players cost more at ps3's launch and now blu-ray players are more affordable,thus the price drop) AND MORE COMPETITION! Remember the 360 came out with no competition its first yr. of release. Now every week this year except maybe one,the ps3 console is selling more,contrary to what activision thread says.But the friends communication part is true for right now but we'll c later. Blu-ray will make a difference in games exclusive to the PS3,with Sony blu-ray game disks being able to have more storage space,thus allowing longer games and more added features than exclusive 360 games(Xbox 360 will nickle and dime you more on added downloadable content at an extra price,but Sony wont have to as much).A Blu-ray gaming disk is step up tremendously than a 360 game disk. Home has been postponed to make sure it will top notch with little or problems at launch. GDC 08 coming 2/18/08,will b interesting.

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell

PooperScooper said:
Actually you never said you have been playing since you were 5. You said you were playing before I was born. That was my point. You don't know math. Idiots would have been able to pick up my point. You are getting a little upset. Another age defining trait. I didn't know 28 year olds threatened little kids on the internet. You silly E-BULLY

Actually, you might want to do re-read all my posts moron, because I did say that I have been playing since I was 5.

This thread needs to be locked already, the Sony fagboys turn every thread about 360 into a flamewar because they know they are losing this generation no matter what happens now.

Solidar said:
PooperScooper said:

Actually, you might want to do re-read all my posts moron, because I did say that I have been playing since I was 5.

Cut the crap NOW before I perma ban you. So far all your posts have been WORTHLESS trolling. 

Considering how mauch you have been gloating abot your college classes you are taking why not use that intellect and actually post something intelligent. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453