By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You tell me? I play mostly on my PS3 these days and I love it! but when I support the Xbox's team, I freaking get banned!!! lol this site is actually generous to Xbox supporters compare to any other gaming forums :) /cheers

Around the Network

With all those secret sauce making the X1 the most powerful hardware how do you expect the PS4, which lacks any secret sauce, fans to react? they are clearly jealous and want some of that sauce instead of playing the victim you should send some of that sauce to them

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

So, Sony fans harp on XBox hardware and in return XBox fans harp on Sony fans?

Seems someone is taking things a bit too personal.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:

BIAS

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

From being a new forum member and fairly dedicated xbox fan! I can definitely see the points in some of original post, looking at thread after thread of smart ass comments gets a bit silly.

Yes Ps4 is going to be more powerful then xbox.
Yes Microsoft may be too hungry to prove they are upto speed with PS4 (Specs wise - see panello)

Why can't we just enjoy our preferred console and engage in sensible discussion. For the record, i believe everyone is guilty of cheer leading btw.

Around the Network

I think you will find the reason for that on Microsoft and not these forums in particular.

There have been plenty of people trying to derail the Vita thread aswell. It comes with the territory. You always have "trolls". They eventually give up though. You just have to keep on going.

kirby007 said:
Euphoria14 said:

BIAS

Show me someone without bias.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
kirby007 said:
Euphoria14 said:

BIAS

Show me someone without bias.

Totally me dude

(seriously)

And why should that bother me? More posts in Xbox threads means people is more interested in it!

Euphoria14 said:

So true.