By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

So i cant call one out on a Bias? which basicly removed his whole fucking point.

everyone who responded to me is not objective ( im not objective either but im not gonna hate on sonys less innovative console like the rest does on the xbox)

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Why do people take things so serious now? I'll admit the X1 special sauce threads were derailed instantly, but that's because they are all pretty much based on nothing but hopes and dreams.

Also I want to say thank you for making this thread since I now have a few more people to put down on my "skip the fuck over them" list.

pezus said:
kirby007 said:
Euphoria14 said:
So, Sony fans harp on XBox hardware and in return XBox fans harp on Sony fans?

Seems someone is taking things a bit too personal.

BIAS

is serious business. Here's a newsflash for you: Everyone is biased. Including you and the OP, me, Euphoria and everyone in this thread. But the constant victim mentality is one of the most annoying and pathetic behaviors seen on this forum. If you want proper discussion, stop playing a victim and discuss what you want in peace. Either ignore or report trolls/flamers. I can assure you that it works most of the time.

Your new profile pic is too hot, hard to responf with such a good distraction.

OT : I agree we all have biases here.  It's not the bias that is the problem.  It's how the biases that we have are communicated.   For instance, if me and you are having a conversation and before i started to speak, you made a funny remark or said something basically condescending or rude.  It would be senseless for me to try to carry on and speak.  Now, if it was just you, a person could find a way to move on with the conversation.  The problem is that before I speak again, a different person now does the same thing.  Just repeat that a half dozen times in each Xbox related thread and you can see how it becomes annoying.  Now, of course if your bias sways the Sony way, it seems more humerous and less intruding.  Are the comments totally off topic?  In reality, no they are not as this is a gaming forum and such.  But, if there is any hope of maintaining these threads and having topics that are interesting and actually have different viewpoints, there needs to be atleast some level of basic courtesy.  If its a PS4 thread, keep the topic to that.  If its a WiiU thread, keep the topic to that.  If it's an XB1 thread, keep the topic to that.  We know that things stray off from the main topic all the time.  It is the intent that would be a welcome change.

This forum has always been a Sony/Playstation cirlce jerk, goes without saying honestly.

Morning_Star said:

This forum has always been a Sony/Playstation cirlce jerk, goes without saying honestly.

When was the last time you visited a vita thread? Just say'n...

Around the Network
Stinky said:

Why is it that the Sony forum can have a rolling cheersquad thread with 10K+ posts, while xbox threads get spammed by negative posts until a mod comes along and locks them? I'm fairly done with this forum.

Both get the same treatment (obviously, though, with more Sony fans, their effect is amplified, but if you consider the respective total activity divided by the respective user bases, the average fan of each brand are active roughly with the same intensity), depending on circumstances: while both are also attacked by haters, both are also made fun of by people that aren't haters when they (or their fans) do something ridiculous.  Sony was endlessly made fun of for years after the bombastic "Riiidge Racerrrr" and the awkward "Giant Enemy Crab" PR stunts, XBOne is made fun of by non-haters not due to itself, but for the row of MS' 180s and, more recently, for some fans spamming the forums beyond reasonable levels with that "secret sauce" PR bullcrap (this doesn't rule out the possibility that MS could have devised a viable way to boost performances, but that secret sauce stuff is just not serious talk).

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Really it is simple. Xbots are always busy playing games, while Sony fanboys have nothing better to do then surf and respond to forums.

NeoRatt said:
Really it is simple. Xbots are always busy playing games, while Sony fanboys have nothing better to do then surf and respond to forums.

Thanks for your pertinent fact based insight.

Nevermind.

Well First Microsoft has been losing consumers (slowly) from 2009 until 2012 because of lack of give a crap when it comes to games. They stop giving first party games other than Halo Gears Forza.

They stopped getting 3rd party exclusives like KOTOR and settled on DLC FIRST B.S.

They main message for the 360 in the last 4 years has been "if it ain't COD Halo Gears or Forza... Fudge ya!!!

They've abandoned the 360 with 6 months before Xbox One came out.

Second, the whole Xbox One reveal. Telling the consumer what they want. DRM TV Sports COD Kinect $499... if you don't like it Fudge ya Deal With It. Attitude was shitty. And Core gamers generally don't care about Kinect. Casuals may, but they don't post in forums much lol

Third they had horrible messaging and couldn't keep story straight. Asking 4 people and getting 4 different answers.

Last is completely fans on this sites fault. Creating secret sauce threads. Trying to post incorrect information here in hopes to sway purchases like they work for microsoft themselves and upset when someone challenges their incorrect information.

Don't make incorrect information threads and not expect to be corrected. Don't ask scary questions if not prepared for scary answers.

And karma is a bitch lol