By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ethomaz said:
I think the guys here are giving this subject more importance that it needs.

I'm the only assumed fanboy in this site... so I need respect... calling others fanboy is like to say they are like me and I don't like that... I'm the only one here.

I deserve this title... thanks guys.

Whore!!! I already claimed responsibility... GTFO Unicorn hater!!

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
tiffac said:

It's more like:

I personally won't be getting Xbox one but I do see constant bashing of the system without any reprucussions

I too am getting tired of the bullshit on these forums, I would rather discuss with other users with different opinions about consoles, than ass kiss other users with the same ideas as myself.....this place is becoming a joke, err correction this place has been becoming a joke the last couple of years!

Euphoria14 said:
kirby007 said:
So i cant call one out on a Bias? which basicly removed his whole fucking point.

everyone who responded to me is not objective ( im not objective either but im not gonna hate on sonys less innovative console like the rest does on the xbox)

Why would you call me out on bias?

because i haven't changed since the start that i posted here, i like nintendo and microsoft and to a lesser extend sony, you on the other hand have changed in a stealthy remark sniper with the rest of these posters. borderline hating... i dont get the denial and bashing

see whatever you do with that

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

pbroy said:

Whore!!! I already claimed responsibility... GTFO Unicorn hater!!

So I have no existence in VGC? I love unicorns... my avatar is one

Around the Network
landguy1 said:
I think that the proof lies right here in this very thread. The same logic that permeates every single thread about the XB1 and its tech specs. Essentially - "your an idiot if you don't agree that the PS4 is 50% more powerful". Of course you can have that opinion, but what relevance does that have to someone discussing the latest "secret sauce" theory. The topic will be about XB1's power, and the comments will be about how stupid the OP is or how stupid anyone who agrees with it is because it's just not possible. Yet, most of the time these opinions of how wrong the OP/commenter is based no more on actual known facts, just assumptions(that are generally accepted by all parties). No chance to even really discuss the concept or idea, as it is derailed before discussion can even begin.

A lot of this is true.  I actually find both sides to be highly annoying in the graphic threads to be completely honest with you but one thing i cant stand is comments that have no words and just a gif/picture to make fun of the op.  Those type of comments are trolling yet they do not get warned/banned.  

Multiple people are guilty of it in this thread.  Classicgamingwizz and pokoko for example does not push any conversation forth and only pokes fun at the OP.  Disrespectful.

With that said,  Xbox Fans has annoying fans as well.  Even nintendo.  While yes I agree that Sony has FAR more each group has annoying people.

I stay away from the tech threads for that very reason. It's a shame you get people (from any "faction" that are here purely to shit on the competition, I just hope they realise how dumb they are.

JayWood2010 said:
landguy1 said:
I think that the proof lies right here in this very thread. The same logic that permeates every single thread about the XB1 and its tech specs. Essentially - "your an idiot if you don't agree that the PS4 is 50% more powerful". Of course you can have that opinion, but what relevance does that have to someone discussing the latest "secret sauce" theory. The topic will be about XB1's power, and the comments will be about how stupid the OP is or how stupid anyone who agrees with it is because it's just not possible. Yet, most of the time these opinions of how wrong the OP/commenter is based no more on actual known facts, just assumptions(that are generally accepted by all parties). No chance to even really discuss the concept or idea, as it is derailed before discussion can even begin.

A lot of this is true.  I actually find both sides to be highly annoying in the graphic threads to be completely honest with you but one thing i cant stand is comments that have no words and just a gif/picture to make fun of the op.  Those type of comments are trolling yet they do not get warned/banned.  

Multiple people are guilty of it in this thread.  Classicgamingwizz and pokoko for example does not push any conversation forth and only pokes fun at the OP.  Disrespectful.

With that said,  Xbox Fans has annoying fans as well.  Even nintendo.  While yes I agree that Sony has FAR more each group has annoying people.

I haven't talked to you, nor you me but from what I have noticed....your threads seem to get trolled on for no apparent reason a lot of the times....I have no idea why but they seem well made

This site is getting pretty tame when you compare it to Gamestop and IGN discqus comments. Holy trollin' batman on those boards.

It's just that simple.

kirby007 said:
Euphoria14 said:
kirby007 said:
So i cant call one out on a Bias? which basicly removed his whole fucking point.

everyone who responded to me is not objective ( im not objective either but im not gonna hate on sonys less innovative console like the rest does on the xbox)

Why would you call me out on bias?

because i haven't changed since the start that i posted here, i like nintendo and microsoft and to a lesser extend sony, you on the other hand have changed in a stealthy remark sniper with the rest of these posters. borderline hating... i dont get the denial and bashing

see whatever you do with that

I bitched about 3DS. Now own (2).

I bitched about Vita. Now own (1), although I still make fun of it. If I have time I'll show you tons of posts with me tearing it apart in the Official Vita thread.

I bitched about the XBone when it was first unveiled.

You must have missed me in this thread.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=169284&page=1#19

Even seen my 3D Dot Game Heroes thread? You would know the reason I love it so much is because I am an avid fan of Zelda. I have no Nintendo hatred. Hell, I used to have an avatar of my daughter and R.O.B. Yup, I actually have one!

Other than the one thread with the ad and me bitching when they first announced the all digital plans I don't see where you're going with your constant accusations about me. I am negative when I see something as a negative and positive when I see something as a positive. I have always been like that.

What I see is you constantly up my ass while I am trying to go along with the topic of the threads I participate in. You only try to stir up shit.

If you wish, just go and look in majority of those negative XBone threads. You won't find me in them.

When Sony does something that I view as bad with the PS4 you will see me bitch about them too, although if you want to check the PSBlog you will see my username: Euphoria14 bitching quite a bit, especially when it comes to the Vita. Check the PSPlus offerings posts specifically.

So, with your accusations again and again the burden of proof is on you Kirby. Let's see this stealthy remark sniper who borders on hating if you would be so kind. If I was so bad then my moderation history should be somewhat like yours, but unfortunately I not considered anywhere near bad enough to even recieve a single ban in my 6 years here.

Edit - Is it my PSN ID sig? Is this making me a bad person? Do you want me to remove it?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!