By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Anti-xbox agenda.

Why is it that the Sony forum can have a rolling cheersquad thread with 10K+ posts, while xbox threads get spammed by negative posts until a mod comes along and locks them? I'm fairly done with this forum.

Around the Network

Generalizations, both have negative posts. From your point of view you may view something as negative while others don't and vice versa.

Maybe we should start making obnoxious thread titles like they do.

OMGZ FORZA 5 is thiz REALZ life!

well if its the "secret sauce" threads I think the reason would be obvious... Don't get upset cause a vast majority of "teh interwebz" does not agree with you on something. Legitimate XONE threads don't get derailed like you are suggesting. While there are possibly quite of few in some camps that just look for ways to make negative comments about an opposing view point or post pseudo topics for stealthy flame-bating the majority of "fans" on this site are interested in gaming and related news not just comparing e-peens.

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Stinky said:

Why is it that the Sony forum can have a rolling cheersquad thread with 10K+ posts, while xbox threads get spammed by negative posts until a mod comes along and locks them? I'm fairly done with this forum.

I thought it was fairly obvious (although maybe just to me since I've been here so long..) This site is about 75% Sony fans, 20% Nintendo fans, and 5% MS/PC folk..

Around the Network

Metallicube said:
Stinky said:

I thought it was fairly obvious (although maybe just to me since I've been here so long..) This site is about 75% Sony fans, 20% Nintendo fans, and 5% MS/PC folk..

Seems like 60% Nintendo, 20% Sony, 15% Microsoft, 5% PC to me.

Metallicube said:
Stinky said:

I'd say 65/25/10

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

You could go to a pro Xbox website like G4, oh wait they closed up shop....... I guess you should just

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. It's great that they support their console. It's BS that the crazy fanboy trolls have to trash somebody elses console of choice. With all the trash talk the fanboys do, make me think they are worried or secretly displeased with there consoles. After all they arn't talking theres up, just trashing others.