By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Every fanbase does the same shit. There's just more of the PS guys doing it, because there are more PS guys on this site in general.

Around the Network

Well I think my point has been made, haters' gonna hate. Enjoy your circlejerk.

DD_Bwest said:

when was the last PS4 secret sauce thread?

PS4 secret sauce is the imagination of it's fanboys.. For example (forgive me I don't have links) PS$ outselling "Xbone" 4 to1, PS4 50% more faster than "Xbone". 

They got really upset when I asked for number to back it up.

The 50% faster thing was a developer that was taken out of context. What he said was "Develpoement is 50% faster than develpoing for ps3". Yet that thread rolled on.

kupomogli said:
Metallicube said:
Stinky said:

Why is it that the Sony forum can have a rolling cheersquad thread with 10K+ posts, while xbox threads get spammed by negative posts until a mod comes along and locks them? I'm fairly done with this forum.

I thought it was fairly obvious (although maybe just to me since I've been here so long..) This site is about 75% Sony fans, 20% Nintendo fans, and 5% MS/PC folk..

Seems like 60% Nintendo, 20% Sony, 15% Microsoft, 5% PC to me.

What?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

I think M$ make their fanboys look like compleet delusional people with giving them incorrect information (most of time making things more beautiful than they actualy are), the fanboys are glad to hear this good news and want it to share, since M$ is giving false inormation the preacher looks like a compleet fool. and get sort of credibility punished for it, thad makes it more diffecult to know what are facts since M$ is giving false information on regular bases atm to their fanbase and cu$tomer$.

Imo its M$ their fault for not treating their (still:|) loyal fanboys with respect, and make them look like retarded fanboys when M$ PR machine is at work on the internet.

Stinky said:
Well I think my point has been made, haters' gonna hate. Enjoy your circlejerk.

more so sounds like you are looking for a circle jerk

I'd say the site is more like this 70% gamers 30% vocal fanboys who ruin forums with bs topics or postings

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Zekkyou said:
Gamecube said:
Not to mention sony fanboys love mentioning RRoD, right when I mentioned ps3 latest firmware bricking ps3's I got temp banned.

I can't even remember the last time i saw an RRoD comment on here o.O other than the occasional joke.

I agree I haven't seen an RROD joke in quite a while. Although I think that has to do with the better hardware Xbox has now than them just not commenting on it anymore. 

Stinky said:

Why is it that the Sony forum can have a rolling cheersquad thread with 10K+ posts, while xbox threads get spammed by negative posts until a mod comes along and locks them? I'm fairly done with this forum.

Why is it that the general public preorders ps4 more than xb1? Must be some hidden consumer agenda.

Mr Khan said:
Metallicube said:
Stinky said:

I thought it was fairly obvious (although maybe just to me since I've been here so long..) This site is about 75% Sony fans, 20% Nintendo fans, and 5% MS/PC folk..

I'd say 65/25/10

You sure about that 25% for Nintendo? God forbid a word of even remote Nintendo negativity is said, it feels like the entire website comes after you haha.

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.