By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - FIFA14 is really FIFA13 on 3DS

The first fifa on Vita sold well for a first Fifa but now they ruin the possibility of Fifa growth on Vita.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network
DélioPT said:
Maybe to them it doesn`t sell enough to get some update. Charging full price is questionable.

The first fifa in vita outsold the first fifa on psp,3ds and xbox360

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

At least they're honest about it this time.

Still, that could'be been DLC, but I guess then they wouldn't have made as much money for all of the work they're not doing.

By the way, the fact that EA doesn't even want to put this much not effort into a Wii U release is why people are suspicious of their motives.

freebs2 said:
outlawauron said:
It's the same thing with launch FIFA and the most recent FIFA on Vita. EA really struggling with new platforms.

Good to know.

Nintendo fans shouldn't feel bad about it. There are 3 FIFA releases on Vita, FIFA 14 = FIFA 13 = FIFA 12, which actually wasn't FIFA 12 to begin with, but an upgraded version of FIFA 11 from the home consoles.

The first one sold 450k, the second one 260k, I hope the newest one doesn't even sell 50k. If half a million sales doesn't deserve a port of the current version of the game, then screw EA. I wanted to buy FIFA 14 both for PS4 and PSVita, but now I won't buy any. I've just recenly bought a used FIFA 13 for PS3 and I don't plan to give EA a single penny until they stop screwing with us.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network

To be fair, Nintendo fans should be used to paying for the same games year after year by now.

Love and tolerate.

At least they had the guts to admit it.

isn't it the same for every fifa until they change engine/gen? seriously, they release it yearly and it's soccer. what ground breaking changes can still be done?

EA's contractually obligated to do this so yeh.
Same Ol same Ol, and the guy who was in charge of this shit is now running the entirety of EA lol.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Its gonna further confirm that all EA cares about is money... There are plenty of "hardcore" games coming Nintendo platforms such as X, Beyonatta, Cod, Fire Emblem X SMT and etc. There are also ton of hardcore games already out on the 3ds

Smartphones can never be a viable gaming platform... I have an Galaxy S4 and it can play the best graphiced games available on android but that doesn't mean its still great to play on it... Puzzle games, yes, Racing games, sorta, Fighting games, bearly... etc...

I am really worried for TitanFall since EA is publishing it... I feel like something bad is gonna happen if its successful

WTF are the qualifications for a game to be hardcore?

1doesnotsimply