By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Shin'en: If you can't make great looking games on Wii U, it's not the hardware's fault

fatslob-:O said:
They don't do alot of exclusives, that's exactly the point in trying to be a platform agnostic developer. ^^

I know a better grasp can help but ubisoft has had almost a year on on the WII U.

I know that ubisoft isn't exactly experts but I'd be willing to bet that they have a pretty good handle right now. 

Off-Topic: Why don't we have a bet ? If the WII U has the better version of Watch_dogs compared to the ps360. I'll be banned for 3 days if I lose and same applies if you lose. Oh and the source preferrably comes from the lens of truth also known as head 2 head. So how about it ?

and 1 year later they still made some crap ports like SC: Blacklist

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
ninjablade said:

Are u trying to funny Ubisoft game are way more technically impressive then shinen and I will take there word over any developer that's making exclusive games

Nano Assault Neo beats anything Ubisoft has done on Wii U to date.

MDMAlliance said:

I find it pretty amazing how much discussion (or, depending on the person, "argument") has been going on that has been triggered by just three paragraphs. This thread is on page 6 for me, and I have the threads I view set to 50 posts per page.

Well pretty quickly it transitioned into a thread about Wii U VS PS360.

So many people shouting bs lol.

They don't do alot of exclusives, that's exactly the point in trying to be a platform agnostic developer. ^^

I know a better grasp can help but ubisoft has had almost a year on on the WII U.

I know that ubisoft isn't exactly experts but I'd be willing to bet that they have a pretty good handle right now. 

Off-Topic: Why don't we have a bet ? If the WII U has the better version of Watch_dogs compared to the ps360. I'll be banned for 3 days if I lose and same applies if you lose. Oh and the source preferrably comes from the lens of truth also known as head 2 head. So how about it ?

Ubisoft farm out their Wii U projects to their B teams and make virtually the bare minimum of effort though.

In a year, this hasn't changed, hence I don't expect it to for Watch Dogs. We'll get a lazy 360 port that doesn't even make use of the more double RAM.

EricFabian said:

and 1 year later they still made some crap ports like SC: Blacklist

Yet there are more than one analyzers of the face off 

http://www.lensoftruth.com/head2head-splinter-cell-blacklist-screenshot-comparison-and-analysis-ps3-vs-xbox-360-vs-wii-u/2/

So I don't know what your so sore about plus these guys gave the win to the WII U version rightfully unlike DF. 

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

Ubisoft farm out their Wii U projects to their B teams and make virtually the bare minimum of effort though.

In a year, this hasn't changed, hence I don't expect it to for Watch Dogs. We'll get a lazy 360 port that doesn't even make use of the more double RAM.

I want proof that they do this ? Look I'm sure there is a proper excuse to this, they probably don't have enough time. 

If you don't expect it to change then I'm willing to bet. Kinda sad how I have more faith in it's hardware compared to you, a real nintendo fan like yourself unlike me who was primarily a PC only gamer this gen.

So why not take the bet ? You almost have nothing to lose.

MDMAlliance said:

I find it pretty amazing how much discussion (or, depending on the person, "argument") has been going on that has been triggered by just three paragraphs. This thread is on page 6 for me, and I have the threads I view set to 50 posts per page.

Everything that ninjablade touches becomes at least a 25 page thread. There's something magical about him.

Nintendo and PC gamer

JoeTheBro said:
MDMAlliance said:

Well pretty quickly it transitioned into a thread about Wii U VS PS360.

So many people shouting bs lol.

Lol, I guess that's the power of the ninjablade

curl-6 said:

I want proof that they do this ? Look I'm sure there is a proper excuse to this, they probably don't have enough time. 

If you don't expect it to change then I'm willing to bet. Kinda sad how I have more faith in it's hardware compared to you, a real nintendo fan like yourself unlike me who was primarily a PC only gamer this gen.

So why not take the bet ? You almost have nothing to lose.

They just don't see fit to invest much time and money in the Wii U versions cos of the small userbase. 

I may be a fan, but I am also a bit of a pessimist, haha. I'll believe Ubisoft have changed their stripes when I see proof, until then I don't trust them.

So what's the bet, that you say Watchdogs will be technically better on Wii U compared to PS3/360, and I say it won't?

curl-6 said:
ninjablade said:

Are u trying to funny Ubisoft game are way more technically impressive then shinen and I will take there word over any developer that's making exclusive games

Nano Assault Neo beats anything Ubisoft has done on Wii U to date.

Your kidding right zombie u, splinter cell and assain creed is way more technically advanced then nano assault your just reaching for straws, it's no question any exclusive developer will make there system look more powerful then it really is this goes for naughty dog and Microsoft studios as well