By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UPDATED: Who has the best exclusives? According to metacritic it's...

You people should not nitpick a lot of this list, because the term "exclusive" is used poorly here. If we say "exclusive" as in one and only console, a lot of games would gone missing from this list.

Around the Network
Zekkyou said:
Torillian said:
So you're going with console exclusives basically? I ask because you include things like MLB The Show which is technically on just about all playstation devices even though the other versions don't fare as well critically.

Yeah, should i change the title to be more precise?

Sure, why don't you change it if that's alright with you.  I totally understand the idea of going with console exclusives though, trying to really do totally exclusive to one platform is a pain in the ass.  

Wher eis shadow complex?

Salnax said:
Why 35?

Nice part is since he included the graph you can basically tell how things would have changed if he had chosen different cutoffs.  

As much as I do agree that the PS3 has the better exclusive lineup this last generation, to be fair to the 360, you really should include the games were the PS3 version was noticeably inferior. Particularly the likes of Bayonetta!

PS3 version of that plays like ass in comparison and might as well be a completely different game >_<

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

Are you not including kinect/move games? Because all the dance central games scored well in the 80+ range.

Wright said:

You people should not nitpick a lot of this list, because the term "exclusive" is used poorly here. If we say "exclusive" as in one and only console, a lot of games would gone missing from this list.

I used a * in the chart to gives the exact definition of "exclusive" for this graph.

Zekkyou said:
Wright said:

I used a * in the chart to gives the exact definition of "exclusive" for this graph.

It isn't subtle enough. You should have used ""<<<**>>>""

eFKac said:
Resistance 2 was highest rated of all Resistance games? Damn, I thought it was the worse, and by a decent margin ;-/

As for the results, Sony exclusives on top? Not surprised at all.

R2 had best multiplayer. R1 best story. R3 best graphics.

Still R2 sp was pain in the ass.

smroadkill15 said:
Are you not including kinect/move games? Because all the dance central games scored well in the 80+ range.

No, they involve buying an extra piece of hardware so i decided to exclude them. I might make a separate list for them later if i have the time :)