By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UPDATED: Who has the best exclusives? According to metacritic it's...

sales2099 said:

I had that game

Around the Network
Wright said:
sales2099 said:

I had that game

If you must know, my sister got that game and sold it a few years ago. Great game though

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Wright said:
Cj2i3 said:
sales2099 said:

Gotta say, its all pretty close in the end. You couldn't go wrong this gen, and thats the truth

I agree with your assessment. At first I would have said PS3, but since I've been without my 360 for about 5 months I really am missing some of those great exclusives. All 3 had some really great games whether 1st, 2nd, or 3rd party games.

Yes. Every single non-360 owner is missing this masterpiece:

Though its sequel was indeed Ps3 exclusive xD

Haven't played this one yet, I've seen the Ps3 sequel you mentioned and considered getting it. Still need to get Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey and that Tales of 360 exclusive.

eFKac said:
Resistance 2 was highest rated of all Resistance games? Damn, I thought it was the worse, and by a decent margin ;-/

As for the results, Sony exclusives on top? Not surprised at all.

exactly.

Altough, that co-op of R2 was amazing

Nice graph, PS3 could still go up a bit with Gran Turismo 6 (5 is #32 @84), Beyond: 2 Souls (HR is #19 @88), Drakengard 3. 360 could also go up a bit because of Titanfall. I just realized now you were only looking at exclusives lol.

Looks like a PS3/Wii combo works well, Wii's top 5 are the best of them all, but PS3 just has so many more high quality games. Still, you get the best of everything.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
Wright said:
Cj2i3 said:
sales2099 said:

Gotta say, its all pretty close in the end. You couldn't go wrong this gen, and thats the truth

I agree with your assessment. At first I would have said PS3, but since I've been without my 360 for about 5 months I really am missing some of those great exclusives. All 3 had some really great games whether 1st, 2nd, or 3rd party games.

Yes. Every single non-360 owner is missing this masterpiece:

Though its sequel was indeed Ps3 exclusive xD

That a spiritual succesor to Odama?

Cj2i3 said:

Haven't played this one yet, I've seen the Ps3 sequel you mentioned and considered getting it. Still need to get Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey and that Tales of 360 exclusive.

I'll take that as you already have beaten most of the Ps3's exclusives, and bought a 360? You should give Magna Carta II and Infinite Undiscovery a try if you like JRPGs as well. Then there you have Dead Rising (the first one was kinda an exclusive, and the prologue for the second one is exclusive), with some other random games, like Cave's shumps (even if you're not into them, I suggest trying Deathsmiles or Akai Katana, so much fun!), some erotic pleasures for your eyes like Onechanbara, Rumble Roses X or Dead or Alive Xtreme, and finally, and most important, you should not miss one of the greatest games (if you're into arcade) of all time:

Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:

That a spiritual succesor to Odama?

Never played Odama, my fellow VGChartzer!

What happened to Gears 2?

How come you're not including XBLA games? A lot of those are exclusive.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Interesting indeed, but hard to really get an unbiased quality of software released between all the consoles.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros