By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UPDATED: Who has the best exclusives? According to metacritic it's...

The power of MLB yearly release lol.

Edit: Actually 5 MLB games in ps3 list. But..... 5 Halo games in 360 list.

Around the Network
Farsala said:
The power of MLB yearly release lol.

Yes because thats all ps3 had...Pretty impressive considering ps3 had 1 year less on the market.

This list is meaningless though, metacritic means jack.

Oh and you missed gears of war 2. Kind of hard to miss that lol.

That gives a pretty obvious picture of what we already knew.

I don't know why people uses metacritic to measure the quality of titles...
According to metacritic GTA IV is the best game ever and GTA V is the second best, where are Chrono Trigger, Super Metroid, Mario World, A Link to the Past, etc. Ocarina of Time has a 99 but it doesn't appear on their list...

Around the Network

For a bit more in depth article on exclusives, check out the article I wrote a bit back. http://www.gamingcapacity.com/exclusives-ps3-vs-360/

Few titles like Mass Effect were vacated from the list since they eventually showed up on other platforms, eh? That'd tend to really skew the list.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:

That a spiritual succesor to Odama?

Barack Odama?

The original Katamari came out like two years before Odama and it's not much like Odama, anyway. I'd say Rock of Ages is the spiritual successor to Odama... maybe.

kowenicki said:

Unfortunately your 360 list is wrong... By quite a bit.

havent checked PS3 or Wii

What's missing? I mentioned in the OP kinect/move games haven't been added so it can't be dance central etc. I believe i'm missing the witcher 2 (someone pointed that out earlier), but any others that are missing i'll add when i can :)

Also need to add the MGS legacy collection to PS3 (93 right now), but i'm waiting for a few more reviews to come in.

Nice work on the graph and list!

I would exclude games like Ico/Shadow of the Colossus, Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, and Metroid Prime Trilogy, but that's just me.