By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Snes style Classic controller

Its coming soon to play-asia link to the item VV

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-10u-49-en-70-2f4f.html

Its a club Nintedo item so im guessing this will be very limited so whoever wants one dont miss your chance

Around the Network

^so it's not coming to NA?

I doubt it but Play-asia delivers to NA and accepts pay-pal. Most Club Nintendo items never leave Jpn.

The ABXY buttons look funny all different colors.

izaaz101 said:

That's how they were on the original Super Famicom controller.

I prefer the actual SNES controller.  Concave X and Y buttons, convex A and B buttons.  Better tactile feedback. 

Around the Network

They do it with all Club Nintendo items. They're second hand and get snapped up in 5 mins. They've had a pre-orders opening soon tag up for about 5 months so god knows when it'll actually be released, they keep changing the date.

I think I'll prefer the standard Classic controller...it's nostalgic looking enough and the added buttons are a necessity for anything other than SNES games.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Entroper said:
izaaz101 said:

That's how they were on the original Super Famicom controller.

I prefer the actual SNES controller.  Concave X and Y buttons, convex A and B buttons.  Better tactile feedback. 

I owned one of each (controller), it was awesome! ^_^

Hmmm wonder how we could get it outside of Japan without having to pay a ridiculous ebay markup..

BenKenobi88 said:
I think I'll prefer the standard Classic controller...it's nostalgic looking enough and the added buttons are a necessity for anything other than SNES games.

My sentiments exactly Ben. I assume this great for people that just have to have a Super Famicom controller but for the sake of functionality its pointless next to the Classic Controller.