By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Legend of Korra Season 2: Discussion thread. Spoilers ahead.

Tagged games:

^^ Yeah they really made it seem that way.

So what did you guys think about the interactions between Tenzen and his siblings? I really wanna see where that leads. They left enough bread crumbs to keep me interested. I find it interesting that Tenzen's the only one with a family, despite how more outgoing his siblings are.

Around the Network
darkknightkryta said:
^^ Yeah they really made it seem that way.

So what did you guys think about the interactions between Tenzen and his siblings? I really wanna see where that leads. They left enough bread crumbs to keep me interested. I find it interesting that Tenzen's the only one with a family, despite how more outgoing his siblings are.

Loved it, for the most part. It did feel like they were actual kids, and not adults with serious issues. But it was entertaining nonetheless, and the idea itself is fantastic.

Actually, of the three, I would imagine Tenzin would be most likely to have a family. He probably feels enormous pressure to continue the airbending traditions as passed down by Aang, and he's pretty much the only guy who can do it. Given his serious nature, I would have been shocked if he didn't have a family by the time of the series. Bumi is a wild child, and I can totally see him not settling down. He still hasn't matured. I would think Kya might be more likely, but she moved back with Katara after Aang died, and that may have put a bit of a damper on her dating life. Also, the whole traveling the world thing before that.

Exactly.

I loved the interactions between Tenzin, Kya, and Bumi. I loved that we got backstory for their childhoods. Aang favoring Tenzin once he was born was a nice touch on the writers part. Especially since it makes sense that he would unintentionally favor him because they're both Airbenders and the last of their kind.

I'm not surprised that Kya and Bumi don't have families. Bumi was a general and didn't have time for one. Kya was traveling the world apparently and trying to "find herself", then when Aang died (which I want to find out when) she gave up her life to live with Katara.

I'm very intrigued to see where it goes. I hope that Ikki is hiding in someplace significance because otherwise this whole expedition was a waste.

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

I found it interesting that Kya didn't find anyone on her travels. I guess that's what surprised me most.

I think Ikki isn't hiding anywhere significant, but I don't think they're going to find her next episode. I'm going to enjoy the revelations all 3 of them have when she is found though. Should be heart warming.

What do you guys think it going to happen on Korra's end? Think someone's going to attack the trial?

Maybe Kya didn't look in the right place, or maybe she didn't want to find someone.

Yeah maybe they won't find her in someplace significant, I just hate to think she ran SO far away just because of her siblings teasings. I means she went FAR!

As for Korra I don't know, she's getting involved though, and the South will no doubt rise up to defend their leader.

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

Around the Network

She is gonna be in danager when they do find her. On the bright side; she's an air bender so the chance of her falling off the mountain and dying is small. Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, maybe she stumbled upon some spirit portal.

*ding ding ding* that's the only thing I can think of is a that a spirit contacted her or something. Otherwise she would've gone back to the temple and into the arms of Pema. She's a fast talker but she's still a kid and is no doubt scared right now.

Yeah she will be. I can't wait, why can't it be Friday?

I know right?

I wonder just how genuine the rebellion and kidnapping attempt in the south really are. I have a hard time seeing Varrick as someone who'd launch a rebellion on his own.