By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA 5's Leaked Xbox 360 Data Reveals PC, PS4 Build Code Update Poll Who's Gonna Wait For Next Gen Release?

Can You Wait For GTA5 On Next Gen HW

PS4 I'll Wait 93 21.04%

PS3 Cant Wait 74 16.74%

XB1 I'll Wait 27 6.11%

360 Cant Wait 45 10.18%

PC 146 33.03%

Nah Iam Waiting For WiiU Version 12 2.71%

Iam Gonna Double Dip 44 9.95%

Total:441

Well if its coming to PS4 then ill hold off buying it.

Around the Network
9087 said:
Ill wait for the PS4 version

qft

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.

Had no excitement for this game on current gen, but if a PS4 version was coming this year this would be near the top of my list. My days of sub 720p games with pop in and frame rate issues are done.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Well well well .... PS4 version it is. After the PS3 one lol

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

ow only Piss4?

Around the Network

The only reason there's no PC version is because if there was one, consumers would know that it would be a next gen version. And people would more than likely hold off for the next gen version. I'm 99% sure that there will be a PC/next gen version.

I dunno. Im gonna go fake on this one for now. It's not happening until R* confirm it.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Purple said:
If it comes out on ps4 and not xbone I'd be amazed

dat moneyhat.

The story forgot to mention Nvidia accidentally mentioning GTA V for PC, and Rockstar Leeds hiring for PC ports of their major upcoming games. Several linked in profiles of Rockstar devs mentioning X360/PS3/PC versions of GTA V. And Rockstar social club on PC update that contained a bunch of GTA V files (quickly removed).

I don't know why Rockstar don't confirm it already...

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

zarx said:
The story forgot to mention Nvidia accidentally mentioning GTA V for PC, and Rockstar Leeds hiring for PC ports of their major upcoming games. Several linked in profiles of Rockstar devs mentioning X360/PS3/PC versions of GTA V. And Rockstar social club on PC update that contained a bunch of GTA V files (quickly removed).

I don't know why Rockstar don't confirm it already...

The reason is pretty obvious. They want everyone to go put and buy the current gen version, make tons of money right off the bat, then eventually when they announce the PC/Next Gen version make some more money from people upgrading. It's a smart business decision