By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How did you find out how to masturbate?

Chicks started wearing skirts to school cause a school uniform policy was put into place and they weren't discrete when opening their legs. One day I just couldn't get it down so I went home and messed with it until it felt good. I wasn't old enough to have an "explosion" so I thought that having to pee afterward was me ejaculating. If I would have had sex, I would have peed in some poor girl. I was like 11 at the time.

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
dunno001 said:

Umm... you DO know that this thread has been on this site more than a year longer than you have? Suffice to say that if it were okay for the site in 2008, it's okay in 2010. He is doing his job, by upholding a decision made by his predecessors. And it's not like we're physically talking about how we *BLEEP* our *BLEEP*, with all the gory details of *BLEEP*ing. So I see no rules being violated, except maybe for your trolling this thread...

Actually this is a pretty poor argument. Seeing as how this thread was locked for the longest time by Montanahatchet 

So the bolded is all wrong. :p

Lol, I'm awesome.

American Pie came out. Masturbating was way more enjoyable when nothing came out. Now its almost too messy to be worth it... almost

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

I was sixteen and my hormones were going crazy. Even then, I still had no idea what was in store. I'd go to school and get erections at the most awkward times. Often, I had to tie "Lil' d21" in my belt to keep him from poking out and making people laugh at me.

Anyhoo, I was watching "The Blue Lagoon" on Cinemax. There was a part where Brooke Shields told the guy on the island with her that she "saw what happened when he played with it for a long time". I was determined to find out. So that night, I took a shower and I started to wash "it". Then, I'd go to my armpits. Then, back to it. Then somewhere else and then back to it. After a while, I was just focused on washing it. Then before I knew it, I was feeling weak in the knees. I grabbed the shower rod and almost tore down the shower curtain!

And from that point on, I was addicted. My penis never felt cleaner!