By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My fellow Nintendo fans, why can't we be more like Sony fans?

Pavolink said:

Do you mean, violating people?

Like a real Nintendo fan!

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Pavolink said:

Do you mean, violating people?

Like a real Nintendo fan!

So, we're depressed because that's our only way to get sex.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

noname2200 said:
Maynard_Tool said:
You mean, getting excited about everything that gets announced for the console, eventhough theres little to noinformation about it at the time? To claim every single new game will be either the best looking game ever, or the best game ever??

Sure, why not? Ima act like a Zombie if thats the solution for nintendo fans.....

If you were a REAL Nintendo fan, you'd act like a ReDead. BUSTED!

Hahahaha at first I thought u were talking about someone here in VGchartz.... Good one, got me there! 

I sure miss the old times here

Just wanted to say that you are on top of Google News with your avatar that links to this thread when searching Nintendo in Google News...

spurgeonryan said:
Because we do not have access to the amazing Vita.

Also Sony friends ...fans are cooler in my opinion.

I will never believe another word you say again.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:

Just wanted to say that you are on top of Google News with your avatar that links to this thread when searching Nintendo in Google News...

That's the weirdest thing because the article Business Week article has nothing to do with the contents of this thread.

Signature goes here!

spurgeonryan said:
Because we do not have access to the amazing Vita.

Also Sony friends ...fans are cooler in my opinion.

Because owning a product makes one cool.  Goes back to early 2000 when everyone had an ipod and I was playing the DS while riding the college bus...  Why can't I be cool????

TruckOSaurus said:
sethnintendo said:

That's the weirdest thing because the article Business Week article has nothing to do with the contents of this thread.

Yea, I'm a little confused but there are 53 articles grouped up along with those first three (I thought they usually grouped similar articles but seems to be a wide range of articles in the group)...  Apparently, this thread is getting the most hits on anything related to Nintendo right now in that group.

We can't be like Sony fans. Our hardware isn't good enough.

RolStoppable said:
sethnintendo said:

Yea, I'm a little confused but there are 53 articles grouped up along with those first three (I thought they usually grouped similar articles but seems to be a wide range of articles)...  Apparently, this thread is getting the most hits on anything related to Nintendo right now.

I shouldn't have changed my avatar. The Wonderful 101 could have needed more exposure for its upcoming NA release.

Just goes to show how bad video game journalism is when they consider Rol threads news.  Too bad they don't report more Sebastian Kramer articles.