By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 Price revelaed in Argentina!

Tagged games:

WagnerPaiva said:

This is not affordable at all man, I do not get it. The argentinean PS4 is around R$ 2800 in Brazil money, but Xbox One is R$ 2000 here in Brazil, how is it possible?

how much is the XONE on Argentina, I figured we would have similar prices, since Brazil is the top dog worldwide in terms of high taxes.

no idea yet, it would have to be schedule to launch there first..

Around the Network
badgenome said:
pezus said:

I must know. Everything

It's ass contests and poledancing 25/7 (they added an extra hour to the Argentinian day so they could have even more ass).

Fuck PS4, I'm moving to Argentina!

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

It is not affordable guys I was being sarcastic. The console price is RIDICULOUS. I don't want to imagine the price of the Xbox. It could go as far as AR$ 7500.

At least we have the hottest chicks ;D

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I'm glad that I live in Canada, where it's $400, but converting it makes it cheaper than getting it in the USA (However, the sales tax is 13% in Ontario).

Man the inflation over there must be ridiculous.

Rebellion?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

You can buy it in Mexico for about 580 USD.

Acá también es cara vecino... soy uruguayo

POE said:
Acá también es cara vecino... soy uruguayo

Cuanto exactamente, en moneda local y su equivalente en Dólares? o nos puede pasar el dato en: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=10580&page=369

How much exactly, in local currency and in US dollars? or share the details in the other topic in spanish

gatito said:
You can buy it in Mexico for about 580 USD.

Is that the official price? how much is it in your local currency?

Open question, anybody knows the price in Brasil, the taxes are crazy high for consoles in that country, so I want to know.

In Costa Rica is approximately 660 USD...and I thought that was bad.

Nintendo and PC gamer