By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 Price revelaed in Argentina!

Tagged games:

That sucks... at least your women are hot.

Around the Network

Is that price because of taxes? Gosh... I thought we have it rough here in the Philippines because our currency sux balls (its like 45php to $1) but our prices has always stayed close relatively to the NA price. The only difference is we never get the same price cuts and even if they do the effects of the price cuts does not happen immediately. Not even close. lol!

Don't cry for me Argentina, I will cry for you.

But seriously get over the Falklands, they don't want you anymore.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

flagstaad said:
gatito said:
You can buy it in Mexico for about 580 USD.

Is that the official price? how much is it in your local currency?

Open question, anybody knows the price in Brasil, the taxes are crazy high for consoles in that country, so I want to know.

It's 7500 MXN and I think that's ridiculously expensive.

flagstaad said:
POE said:
Acá también es cara vecino... soy uruguayo

Cuanto exactamente, en moneda local y su equivalente en Dólares? o nos puede pasar el dato en: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=10580&page=369

How much exactly, in local currency and in US dollars? or share the details in the other topic in spanish

The black Wii U is at 899 dolars. No price yet for the PS4

Around the Network
lehamsy said:
Not surprised at all. THose kind of prices are common in Latin American countries.

Actually those are not, I made an article (in Spanish) comparing prices and all are high, but not close to the Argentinian price:

http://www.elsurvivor.com/2013/09/esto-es-lo-que-vale-el-ps4-en-varios-paises-de-latinoamerica/

The most common price is around 660 dollars, 65% higher than in USA, but you have to removed around 15% taxes.

Argentina in this case is the exception, not the rule.

The price of the PS4 in Mexico is 7500 MXN, considering one US dollar is approximately 13.5 pesos, PS4 is 555 dollars, taxes included.

For comparison; XBOX One price in Mexico is 8500 MXN that's about 630 US dollars, again taxes already included.

Last but not least, Wii U, Nintendo's console is/was 7200 MXN, or 533 bucks (premium version of course), the new price (after price cut) hasn't been announced.

Here in Chile they said it would be 329.990 chilean pesos, which now would be something like US$653, its still a lot more expensive that in the US, but I think it would be easy to import from here.

that's expensive even for us... $700 cheap is what people are expecting, but since the wiiU was $700 at launch, I doubt it very much... $800 at the very least is my guess...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

menx64 said:
that's expensive even for us... $700 cheap is what people are expecting, but since the wiiU was $700 at launch, I doubt it very much... $800 at the very least is my guess...

El precio oficical en Costa Rica es 335.000 colones, me sorprendio lo "barato" que esta.

Nintendo and PC gamer