By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Oh Look. Another Gorgeous Indie Game On The PS4.

guys i didn't really want to derail this thread so much well, i could have known that it will end like this...

but my opinion stands, i believe sony and microsoft pay a lot of money not only to big publishers but also to many indie developers and i hate it as long as they don't pay a studio to release it on their console if it wouldn't come to the console otherwise. 

Around the Network
Nsanity said:
JoeTheBro said:

What the fuck? This game probably isn't coming to pc at launch for two reasons:

1: Sony has been so helpfull that the console version is being focused on first. Once they release on playstation, the devs finish up the pc port.

2: Sony is publishing the game in one form or another. Of course it's only releasing on playstation first.

You mean helpful by writing out checks?

If by writing checks you mean writing checks to the Sony employees and telling them to do everything they can to help indies, then sure.

crissindahouse said:

guys i didn't really want to derail this thread so much well, i could have known that it will end like this...

but my opinion stands, i believe sony and microsoft pay a lot of money not only to big publishers but also to many indie developers and i hate it as long as they don't pay a studio to release it on their console if it wouldn't come to the console otherwise. 

eh, i don't mind.  this thread has about 30 replies more than my typical thread.  :P

Any videos of it?

Augen said:
Any videos of it?

Just an old teaser.

Around the Network

Looks good. Can't wait to see more.

KingdomHeartsFan said:

I wish Sony or Microsoft released some massive Indie collections on disc, similar to the size of Sonic's Ulitmate Genesis Coll.

That's a cool idea. 'Golden Gem's' collection or something like that.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Argh I'm losing interest in Indie games before the ps4 even launches lol

KingdomHeartsFan said:

I wish Sony or Microsoft released some massive Indie collections on disc, similar to the size of Sonic's Ulitmate Genesis Coll.

Will be the only time I ever purchase 99% of them.  That and Humble Bundle.

CGI-Quality said:
think-man said:
Argh I'm losing interest in Indie games before the ps4 even launches lol

Why? I'm not understanding how more games are an issue.

Oh yeh they are its just that I all the indie games im seeing I have no interest in.